spoilers:
The Last Days of Silver Surfer began with Toomie picking a fight with Dawn, but Dawn winning the boards affections over ultimately. Norrin and Dawn decide to visit all the friends they met on their travels. But when they go to visit the Never Queen, who embodies all Possibility, she is all but faded away, the final incursion happens and the universe is destroyed as she begs them to run. Norrin avoids it by surfing back in time. While fleeing, Dawn sees another version of herself and Norrin, and the other Dawn helps them escape through a tear in the fabric of reality. They wind up in an all white area. They meet Glorian, the maker of miracles, there, along with his "lowly" assistant Zee. They explain all about the Secret Wars drama to Norrin and Dawn. It turns out, Glorian is planning to rebuild our universe for the heroes to return to after they finish up in Battleworld, with the help of his gigantic, mountain range sized friend known as the Shaper Of Worlds. He is so big that the all white background we had been seeing was just a small spot between his eye and his nose.

So do you guys think Glorian and Norrin will remake the world that is used post-SW or is their plan a doomed one? I, for one, would love the Silver Surfer to be the architect behind the new Marvel Universe.
end of spoilers

Also, I find it criminal how few people are reading this brilliant series. I almost overlooked it, too, when I saw Slott's name, just because I am sick of his Amazing Spider-Man, but this is some innovative stuff, the kind of stories that could only be told via comics. It's basically Doctor Who as a Marvel comic.