Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    The woman is a new character called Synapse. I believe she's an Inhuman, but I'm not sure.

I hope the flaming man is not Johnny. He's not really an Inhuman, even though he joined that team. Toro is an Inhuman, so it could be him, but I though his flames were purple (?).
    I'd rather see Toro than Johnny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Toro is no longer exclusively fire-based; he now has nebulously-defined energy-powers and appears as purple with flames (or Kirby dots), sorta like the U-Foes' X-Ray. So it's still a toss-up between Johnny and Jim, but I'm leaning towards the latter.
    Oh I didn't realize that. Thanks

The woman is a new character called Synapse. I believe she's an Inhuman, but I'm not sure.

I hope the flaming man is not Johnny. He's not really an Inhuman, even though he joined that team. Toro is an Inhuman, so it could be him, but I though his flames were purple (?).
    Marvel Pod Cast said that it is Human Torch but didnt say if it was Johnny or Jim and Psynapse/Synapse is a new Inhuman character.

Toro is no longer exclusively fire-based; he now has nebulously-defined energy-powers and appears as purple with flames (or Kirby dots), sorta like the U-Foes' X-Ray. So it's still a toss-up between Johnny and Jim, but I'm leaning towards the latter.
    Toro's new power set

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skute View Post
    I was under the impression that the Flamer ( is that offensive in this context?) was not Johnny but a rather an inhuman (Toro). Has there be confirmation that this is Mr. Storm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't know, I've seen him being referred to as Human Torch, but it could be Jim Hammond (I doubt it, though).

Other posters have mentioned on other threads that yes, this is the case.
    Everything that I've read/heard, they've referred to the character in Uncanny Avengers simply as "Human Torch." Conversely, the Human Torch in Uncanny Inhumans has been referred to frequently as "Johnny." I don't think this is an accident, particularly since it seems they're going out of their way not to confirm who it is. It's gotta be Jim, I think. And the other folks are right, not only is Toro purplish now, this character has been referred to explicitly as "Human Torch."

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'd also like to see Crystal join, but it looks like she'll be confined to the All-New Inhumans book...
    Obvs, agree.

The woman is a new character called Synapse. ...
    She is confirmed to be Inhuman, and not to be pedantic (but for the sake of those who may want to search for her), I believe it will be spelled Psynapse. The "y" is pronounced as a long-I in the podcast. At first, I thought it was just an incorrect/accented pronunciation of "synapse," but then I discovered another Inhuman previously used the name Psynapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Toro's new power set
    Suddenly, I'm very interested in Jim Hammond, Shield agent.