Thread: Evo 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Default Evo 2015

tomorrow, the biggest fighting game tournament in the world begins in las vegas. the best players from all over the world will converge for the chance to show each other and the world who the best is.

any thoughts or predictions for the weekend?

Hungrybox will reign in smash

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Hungrybox will reign in smash
    If you're talking about just Melee, maybe, he's got a lot of competition tho, don't count out Leffen or Mango or Armada, but if you're also talking about Smash 4 tho, nah, I can't see anyone other than Zero taking that all the way. I'm personally cheering for Armada in Melee.

I don't know if I'll be able to stream it all this weekend, but I'll def try and catch Smash 4 (and it's horrid times), Melee, USF4 and MvC4.

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    If you're talking about just Melee, maybe, he's got a lot of competition tho, don't count out Leffen or Mango or Armada, but if you're also talking about Smash 4 tho, nah, I can't see anyone other than Zero taking that all the way. I'm personally cheering for Armada in Melee.

I don't know if I'll be able to stream it all this weekend, but I'll def try and catch Smash 4 (and it's horrid times), Melee, USF4 and MvC4.
    I was talking about Melee. No one can touch Zero in 4

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Man, I come home and open up the Street Fighter 4 stream and see Daigo lose a round I was like "WOAHH" of course that did not last long lol

But Jammy is a really solid Cody

EDIT: THAT DHALISM! God, his loss, I could feel the salt, I was rooting for him
    Last edited by Step; 07-17-2015 at 01:56 PM.