Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Evo 2015

Catching up on some EVO matches now. Missed the live-stream but they're pretty good about putting stuff up on their YouTube channel in a timely manner.

Caught the Smash 4 finals. That was a great match. Couldn't tell who was going to win until the last second.

Watching MKX now. Man, Ketchup is a SCARY Quan-Chi

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    GAMERBEE VS INFILTRATION

I DIE, god damn it I'm done that was so hype.

I hope Gamerbee takes it all the way.
    Was this match in USFIV? It's not on the EVO YouTube channel yet but I hope it is soon so I can see it. Sounds awesome
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    Catching up on some EVO matches now. Missed the live-stream but they're pretty good about putting stuff up on their YouTube channel in a timely manner.

Caught the Smash 4 finals. That was a great match. Couldn't tell who was going to win until the last second.

Watching MKX now. Man, Ketchup is a SCARY Quan-Chi

Was this match in USFIV? It's not on the EVO YouTube channel yet but I hope it is soon so I can see it. Sounds awesome
    yup. it was the losers finals.

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post

Yep! like Master of Read said, it was Losers Finals, it was the hypest match at EVO imo.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

as with tradition, max lists off the top 5 hypest moments from EVO. and that was a tall order considering how hype the whole event was overall.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    true. they didn't always have a good relationship with evo but the past few years have patched things up, so no one could really blame nintendo from not showing up this year.
    Bill Trinen from Nintendo was going to compete in the smash Wii U tournament ( he mains villager or as the treehouse calls him, the billager) Maybe next year