Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can totally see who this is.

Ran over this guy on a dozen sites or so, he just loves to wank the Sentry and always pushes old threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I can totally see who this is.

Ran over this guy on a dozen sites or so, he just loves to wank the Sentry and always pushes old threads.
    Well hey now, dude is being polite so there is no reason to be rude. Was anything said by him false? That is the only thing that really matters here imo.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

So the microverse is an actual universe within the standard 616 universe. Scale there is relative to the same. I'll be honest, I feel like the writers got it wrong. Light/energy from the microverse that reaches the eye of anyone in the standard universe should be waaayyy beyond planet busting. Yet, "shreds worlds" is what the guy clearly said. As to the semantics, "worlds", salt to taste. IDK if I buy multiple worlds within a solar system, possibly? I dont buy galaxy buster if that is an actual argument. At the very top end best, I'd go with solar system buster.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Given the stuff that happened in Annihilation Scourge and the whole stupid power up thing otherwise, it's kinda moot to dwell on as performances go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Given the stuff that happened in Annihilation Scourge and the whole stupid power up thing otherwise, it's kinda moot to dwell on as performances go.
    True. It's hard to even speculate where he is power wise even given his best performance was 1) separating himself from the void which tore a hole between the cancerverse and the negative zone and 2) him wiping out the entirety of the cancerverse invaders with laser vision. But definitely, more powerful than just vanilla Sentry.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    True. It's hard to even speculate where he is power wise even given his best performance was 1) separating himself from the void which tore a hole between the cancerverse and the negative zone and 2) him wiping out the entirety of the cancerverse invaders with laser vision. But definitely, more powerful than just vanilla Sentry.
    Guy's always been treated as something of a wiggle room/enigma character type. The Microverse stuff was said to be done while holding back. Out-moleculing Molecule Man was done to the surprise of everyone including himself. The file report for POTUS during Siege said there was no known limit to his power set. He dragged Black Panther's team and Thor into a conflict in a reality warped town merely from trying to understand his new form. And Mister Fantastic's lab analysis determined even he couldn't separate him from the Void due to some kind of local universal laws technicalities or complications.
    Last edited by Wildling; 05-25-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Amazing Member

would the general consensus of this feat be that sentry destroyed multiple planets while holding back, then started holdng less restraint on his power as the battle went, which caused a small candle like flame on iron mans armour, which thru scaling would at least show solar system level busting??

Sentry is a solar system buster or no?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDebater1 View Post
    would the general consensus of this feat be that sentry destroyed multiple planets while holding back, then started holdng less restraint on his power as the battle went, which caused a small candle like flame on iron mans armour, which thru scaling would at least show solar system level busting??

Sentry is a solar system buster or no?
    This is just the same question you asked last week.

The feat in question is kind of muddy and should not be used, in isolation, to define Sentry's parameters. You should look to his larger presentation and make a decision from there.

Again, given that Sentry is consistently portrayed as clowning on Heralds and other planet busters, him being able to mess up a star or a solar system isn't outside the realms of possibility.

EDIT: I also only just noticed that this is an entirely different thread about the Sentry Microverse feat. Dude, you already have a thread on this. Thread necromancy is a bit of faux pas but even moreso when you have an active thread about the same topic on the go.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 01-24-2022 at 03:12 AM.