Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Psylocke looks good, but they managed to make Psylocke's costume even more revealing. I was hoping her costume was closer to Opena's Uncanny X-force revision.

It is a good version of Jim Lee's original design. Looks fine to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by natevegas View Post
    This reminds me back when Hugh Jackman was cast as Wolverine before the 2000 X-men movie. Critics complained about he was too tall versus the comic book version yet over the years that slowly went away because Hugh nailed the character.
    Big difference, Apocalypse is a huge towering monster who looks like he could snap you in too without blinking. Making him small and unimpressive is definitely not a good move.

looks too plain.

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    Big difference, Apocalypse is a huge towering monster who looks like he could snap you in too without blinking. Making him small and unimpressive is definitely not a good move.
    these are just still shots after 5 weeks of filming seriously. you know they are able to do all sorts of tricks and optical illusions with the magic of movies, right?

I hope i am not in the minority here but I really think that Jennifer Lawrence needs to leave this franchise. Im a fan of her she is a good actress.

But i felt she was the weakest part of Days. It really felt like her story was forced and she just phoned it in. Even her action scenes were sub par. With the franchise going in a new direction they should of left her behind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by natevegas View Post
    Surprised at all the nitpicking already.
    I'm always surprised when people say this.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Psylocke looks great.

The rest, not so much.

That being said, it'll all probably look better in motion.
    Agreed on the bolded

Hasn't it been said several times that Apoclypse is going to incorporate cgi. I would imagine if that is the case his set photo look will be different from the final look in the movie.

God he had such weird big blue lips in TAS, I never liked that.

Quote Originally Posted by KunTa KonG View Post
    I hope i am not in the minority here but I really think that Jennifer Lawrence needs to leave this franchise. Im a fan of her she is a good actress.

But i felt she was the weakest part of Days. It really felt like her story was forced and she just phoned it in. Even her action scenes were sub par. With the franchise going in a new direction they should of left her behind.
    How long i know, she is leaving after this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Hasn't it been said several times that Apoclypse is going to incorporate cgi. I would imagine if that is the case his set photo look will be different from the final look in the movie.
    Just like Ultron.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Apocalypse looks terrible. Not intimidating in the least... looks like a rejected Frost Giant

Really, really shoulda used CGI for him... my lord that is awful.

I can dig the rest of them though.
    I think I found a big problem.

Apocalypse, excluding AoA variant, isn't blue-skinned. He's generally grey-skinned, which makes you question why they went with blue and specifically that shade of blue when they could have gone with something closer to a more natural flesh tone and made it look at least somewhat more convincing.

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    If the worst part about Apocalypse is he isn't huge, that's pretty good. From a franchise that gave us not fun Nightwing, metal claws out of her fingers Lady Deathstrike or whatever, Sabretooth with really bad fingernails, and just X-Men 3 and X Men Origins: Wolverine, a big blue guy being human-sized instead of 9 feet tall isn't really a travesty.
    who is supposed to be Nightwing?
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post

Apocalypse, excluding AoA variant, isn't blue-skinned. He's generally grey-skinned, which makes you question why they went with blue and specifically that shade of blue when they could have gone with something closer to a more natural flesh tone and made it look at least somewhat more convincing.
    Damn that is it

The blue is the big swing and a miss
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post

Also, gray is a more somber, almost expressionless color, which makes it more intimidating. Gray would have been a much better choice. But then again, one of the most popular characters in this franchise is the blue skinned Mystique, Avatar feature blue people, and so on, so maybe studios think blue attracts an audience better (as silly as that sounds)?