Amazing Member

Default The One Above All and Secret Wars

So I haven't seen any comment from creators or even any theories on it, but any ideas on how or if the One Above All fits into Secret Wars? Given that the Beyonders took out the Living Tribunal is it possible they axed him as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    So I haven't seen any comment from creators or even any theories on it, but any ideas on how or if the One Above All fits into Secret Wars? Given that the Beyonders took out the Living Tribunal is it possible they axed him as well?
    Given that the marvel One Above All pretty much never factors into anything, I'll wager we're not going to get anything out of it here. It's probably alive and well, and just acting as a passive observer. As usual.

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Given that the marvel One Above All pretty much never factors into anything, I'll wager we're not going to get anything out of it here. It's probably alive and well, and just acting as a passive observer. As usual.
    He/it is probably sitting there thinking, "Huh, well dang everything I made is screwed. Oh well, that's just one multiverse."

BANNED

He never existed.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    He/it is probably sitting there thinking, "Huh, well dang everything I made is screwed. Oh well, that's just one multiverse."
    I like to think he broke out the popcorn and is like "Let's see how they get out of this one!" like the rest of us.

BANNED

I think I saw him take a selfie with the Fox movie stars at Comic-Con.

OBA selfie.jpg

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    In theory, the One Above All created the Beyonders, too. Just because they exist outside of our continuum doesn't mean that they exist outside of his/her/its purview. When you're the OAA, you truly are the OAA.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gwenFan View Post
    He never existed.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaric Rivad View Post
    Amen.
    Then who does Living Tribunal answer to? Because he says he answers to someone. Mephisto said recently that the LT is 'the biggest kid in the playground, And if he knows the Principal, he's not exactly chatty about it.'. Who's the principle?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    In theory, the One Above All created the Beyonders, too. Just because they exist outside of our continuum doesn't mean that they exist outside of his/her/its purview. When you're the OAA, you truly are the OAA.
    Exactly, Beyonders may exist outside of the main multiverse but they exist. I'm sure the One Above All is just watching to see where things go. Let's just say it ends with nothing, no Beyonders, no multiverse, no anything. Then it would restart it.

... Plus Stan is busy being in Marvel films and Kirby is sadly no longer with us.

Someone asked Brevoort the same question a few weeks ago and he answered with a cover for the Last Days of Loki. Don't know if that really means anything and so far only Those Who Sit Above In Shadows have shown up.
    http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com...all-the-living

Quote Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
    Someone asked Brevoort the same question a few weeks ago and he answered with a cover for the Last Days of Loki. Don't know if that really means anything and so far only Those Who Sit Above In Shadows have shown up.
    http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com...all-the-living
    People shouldn't ask him stuff in general. Someone asked if Earth-1218 still exists and he said no but here I am still at work (sadly), still typing. He also retconned Marvel: The End into never happened on his blog.

In reality they shouldn't only ask questions and not answer anything in that book if it's the case. One Above All is meant to be equivalent of God, he who created everything, is everywhere, all knowing, all powerful. You cannot answer such a question in a comic.
    Last edited by The Fury; 07-17-2015 at 05:01 AM.