All-New Member

Default Print machine damage affect grade?

I picked up an issue of ASM 361 the other day. The shop had it graded at a 9.0 and I paid $50 for it. Later that day, I opened it up to look at the inside and found the below marks in it. They are obviously from the printing machine. I also noticed that the front cover is marked from the machine in two spots as seen below. Does this affect the grade? I would think so but I think its kind of a bummer since the damage was done by the printing machine and not owner abuse.

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Incredible Member

Fifty dollars, for a comic printed in 1992???

There's a local dealer my area that is selling that in his shop for twenty five, and even that I think is pretty high, for a nineties, modern age comic.

Good luck if you still want to find / buy parts two, #362, and three, #363, then.
    Last edited by ngroove; 07-16-2015 at 08:24 PM.

All-New Member

I already had 362 and 363. Been all over the place to find a first print of 361.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Fifty dollars, for a comic printed in 1992???

There's a local dealer my area that is selling that in his shop for twenty five, and even that I think is pretty high, for a nineties, modern age comic.

Good luck if you still want to find / buy parts two, #362, and three, #363, then.
    Where is your local shop?

Incredible Member

My apologies, afraid I've said too much now, but in Ohio, that will be all. Has been a couple months since last visited, seen the book under glass all the same.

Regretted I sold mine #361-363 some years back myself, in a local second hand bookstore, around my frustrations of the fears that "They don't matter anymore" thanks to the OMD / BND retcon. While I am now back to peace of still reading / collecting Spider-Man 1962-2003, with only some up to 2007 - man, those nineties Carnages are as crazy as anything related with DC's Harley Quinn.