Battleworld has been so screwy, with nothing appearing what it's supposed to be, and this is no exception. Ian Rogers is noticing this isn't his papa's Hydra at all, with signs of mercy and compassion, and not using brutal force, just patrol duty. And the way Hydra Cap, or Leopold, was talking, it sounded like Hydra Cap thought Ian was an evil Zola product, which has me mystified. But Ian shows again, he can get into any complex, and destroy at will, and knew he was being watched by cameras. And still Ian was okay with going to an open roof to hold a conversation with Christopher. Maybe Ian wanted to flush out Hydra be being out in the open like that, and was shocked when Chris was violently killed?

spoilers:
After the preview, we know this is 616 Ian, who doesn't know this New York. There is a fight with Hydra, but Chris Millar is captured, while Ian follows in his own way, and gets to the complex infiltrating as a Hydra agent. Chris is sentence to sanitation processing, chained up and Mortimer gets ready to fry him in a furnace, when Ian drops a body on him. Ian releases Chris and gets him to release the others, while Ian gets a weapons and blasts their way out into and alley and up,a building with just Ian and Chris together. Then Cap Hydra slices off Chris' head and after a fight, knocking off Caps helmet, both relies they are twin brothers.
end of spoilers

Reminder does some good world building here, and I enjoyed Remender for the first time in a while. There is some refreshing, logical, changes to the world, as mentioned by Chris, as Doom in charge, and Hydra had built NY. I liked the dynamic, physical motion, of Boschis art, and the warm and stark lights of Chukry's colours. Remenders killings are always a surprise but you are used to that happening by now.

But there is no hint to why Ian was caught up in Hydra Empire, just now, when that Alternate reality Earth should have been in Battleworld like forever according to Chris. It may be that Hydra Empire was one of the last 22 Incursions and arrived the same time as the 616 and 1610, but that would still make Ian 8 years in this domain. Something just isn't right with the time gaps involved with everything in Battleworld