Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Default Dum Dum Dugan question: **Original Sin*SPOILERS**

My question requires knowledge of the outcomes of Original Sin and / or Secret Invasion...

**SPOILERS below**

spoilers:
    So in Secret Invasion they make a big deal about the Skrulls getting the jump on Dum Dum and replacing him with a Skrull imposter. Fast forward to Original Sin, and we find out that Dum Dum was killed during WWII and he's been an LMD ever since. Why would the Skrulls take an LMD and how / why would they clone him / it?
    end of spoilers

...also, has he shown up in any of the Secret Wars tie-ins? For those of you who saw the recent solicits for All New All Different Marvel he's seen leading the new "Howling Comandos".

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    My question requires knowledge of the outcomes of Original Sin and / or Secret Invasion...

**SPOILERS below**

spoilers:
    So in Secret Invasion they make a big deal about the Skrulls getting the jump on Dum Dum and replacing him with a Skrull imposter. Fast forward to Original Sin, and we find out that Dum Dum was killed during WWII and he's been an LMD ever since. Why would the Skrulls take an LMD and how / why would they clone him / it?
    end of spoilers

...also, has he shown up in any of the Secret Wars tie-ins? For those of you who saw the recent solicits for All New All Different Marvel he's seen leading the new "Howling Comandos".
    Al Ewing is going to retcon himself in upcoming SHIELD anniversary issue. So wait and see I guess. One explanation is Nick Fury was using Brood tech based LMD from Hickman's Secret Warriors, which is basically a way to explain why others couldn't tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post

**SPOILERS below**

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Because some writers can't be bothered to read previous stories, and editors are too busy to actually edit inconsistencies?