Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    Call me crazy, but I have a feeling marvel will not get rid of the UU. I feel like this is a big trick and we are being mislead.
    I see it going through a huge change in an attempt to return it to its former glory.
    I could see the UU still being just so the Ultimates (Blue Marvel team) can have their own private headquarters away from the 616 or 616 needs a place to dump all of their huge problems or just a balence thing where one universe has good things happen and the other has bad things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I could see the UU still being just so the Ultimates (Blue Marvel team) can have their own private headquarters away from the 616 or 616 needs a place to dump all of their huge problems or just a balence thing where one universe has good things happen and the other has bad things happen.
    I feel like the UU has been the place where all the bad things happen for about 6 years now. They could use some good.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I feel like the UU has been the place where all the bad things happen for about 6 years now. They could use some good.
    Yes but in order for 616 to not become a total negative universe they need other universes to become a conductor of negative energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Yes but in order for 616 to not become a total negative universe they need other universes to become a conductor of negative energy.
    They already have that it's called the negative zone....(do you see what I did there)
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    They already have that it's called the negative zone....(do you see what I did there)
    Yes, but wasn't it said that the Negative Zone connects the universes or something like that. And yes I did see what you did there and I like puns too, they are punny

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

The main thing that bothers me is the fact that Peter and Miles fought so hard and gave everything they had to help others and keep people safe, only to see it all destroyed anyway. There were rumors that NY of the UU was spared and is somewhere in Battleworld. I hope that's true and it and the people living there end up with a happy ending after SW is over. Peter especially deserves it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor