Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who should Steve Trevor hook up with?

With Wonder Woman hooking up with Superman that means Steve Trevor is now a free agent in the relationship department. So the question to some of you guys here is that if Steve Trevor moved on with someone else who would you like it to be? Personally...I'd like for DC to take a bold approach and hook him up with Catwoman. If they can make it stick then thats an added bonus.

Honestly I've kinda liked the dynamic he was building with Frost in the ARGUS mini. Being a new incarnation of the Killer Frost moniker, I wouldn't mind seeing her character development having her go straight, eventually be cured of her ailment and become an agent, then just have someone else take on the role of the villain.

It was fun the teasing with Selina early in JLA, but that team's done now.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 04-30-2014 at 08:41 PM.

BANNED

Wonder Woman

Frost is kind of cool, but just as friends.

why not Chase Cameron, or Cameron Chase(too much time without reasing batwoman), from DEO?

he really needs to interact with more women

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post

he really needs to interact with more women
    I could do without him pinning for Wonder Woman tbh. Sure I sympathize with him for awhile but it can get pretty tiresome.

You know I have seen his frequent interactions between Waller and I've been wondering if they're trying to build to something between the two? Not sure how I'd feel about that.

OT: BTW Blacksun I know we've had our problems in the past but I'd like for a fresh start between us and regardless of whatever disagreement we have I'm going to try to establish a more civil debate in the future.

BANNED

He is not pinning for WW, but for some reason writers always have to define him with base in the relationship. So he again has to say that the relationship doesn't define him and blah blah. it's just walk on cycles and becoming tiring.

Waller is a woman that Trevor would never get involved

ot:it's ok

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Etta Candy!

BANNED

He should hook up with a hero, maybe black canary or Vixen.

Extraordinary Member

Lois Lane.

Then her and Diana can have conversations about how awesome he is in bed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    He should hook up with a hero, maybe black canary or Vixen.
    Steve Trevor would be a better choice than Oliver

Amazing Member

Tom Tresser. They can go on romantic super spy adventures together.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFalls View Post

I would pay big money to see that.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED

I think Brett may agree with this

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I would pay big money to see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    I think Brett may agree with this

Amazing Member

Oh you guys come up with the darndest ideas. I'm not sure about romance but I would like to see Trevor interact with more people.

For example, I love that whole back and forth he has with Killer Frost (the puns upon puns!). And while I don't think anything romantic will come of that it'd be nice to see it more.

Cameron Chase is another person that he'd have pretty interesting interactions with. Cape lover vs Cape hater. Plus she'd make a good ARGUS agent and maybe it'd lead to the Manhunter coming back too And from what I gathered from reading the Batwoman Annual thread i think she's unemployed now :P

Would've also liked to see him interact more with Catwoman. They have certain similarities and I'm sure the banter would've been as good as the killer frost stuff. Maybe he'll interact with her more once she becomes grand poobah of Gotham's Underground. Plus Steve still owes her info on "Selina Kyle".

Oh and once again there was that whole Lashina/Duchess working for ARGUS. That'd be funny to see. Steve interacting with another superstrong goddess with a rope. Only this one is a duplicitous sadist. Actually on that note I can see Superwoman also being imprisoned in an ARGUS facility. Either that or some hole on Olympus or Paradise Isle. It'd be cool to see Steve interact with her as well. Maybe pop by on a visit to say "Hahaha. Look at you. You're in prison."

As for actual romance.../shrug. Gotta say though ARGUS is really starting to look like its going to need to appear in more books than just Justice League. And with JLA goin bye bye I dunno where else I'll get my dose of Steve. Maybe he'll have a supporting role in Futures' End? I can see him being important in the Earth 2 vs Prime Earth storyline. (Breachers! Breachers EVERYWHERE!)

I think it'd be interesting if he was bisexual.