Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Carol's finally made a move on Kyle and he's not at all complaining. So I think she's spoken for now.

BANNED

Kyle following Superman school

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    With Wonder Woman hooking up with Superman that means Steve Trevor is now a free agent in the relationship department. So the question to some of you guys here is that if Steve Trevor moved on with someone else who would you like it to be? Personally...I'd like for DC to take a bold approach and hook him up with Catwoman. If they can make it stick then thats an added bonus.
    Well, since Lois Lane isn't with Superman . . .

Sandy Hausler

I've been thinking about a Steve/Lois fling ever since Flashpoint when they interacted in the Lois book.

If Maxima were around in the New 52 he should hook up with her, he could use her to make Diana jealous and she could use hm to make Kal jealous in return.

Maxima would have absolutely no interest in Steve, if a new incarnation was written in anyway like her old self. Maxima's all about power and a strong blood line.

BANNED

Lois is dating Johnathan, also it would be worst possible obvious couple

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Maxima would have absolutely no interest in Steve, if a new incarnation was written in anyway like her old self. Maxima's all about power and a strong blood line.
    Yeah I gotta second this. If he can't smash boulders by coughing then he wouldn't even appear on her radar.

Lois is dating Johnathan, also it would be worst possible obvious couple
    Heh yeah it'd be kind of a terrible couple. However them simply interacting would be entertaining imo. Lois would be a nightmare for Steve. A reporter that is actually competent and wouldn't waste her time asking questions about Wondy when she can get into the nitty gritty of ARGUS. I mean that organization has to be a black hole for taxpayer dollars with little information as to what is actually done with that money. Instead of annoying questions about how Wonder Woman is behind the scenes he'll get grilled on what ARGUS does with its prisoners and what the real purpose of the JLA is.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Not seeing the problem

Amanda Waller or Killer Frost.

WW/steve is never bad of course
    Last edited by HunterX; 05-04-2014 at 11:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post

Ooo yeah, that is something not yet considered.

Relapse sex.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Wonder Woman's mother

No seriously, Amanda Waller would be my pick so I guess I agree with HunterX.

I don't see how Steve Trevor would ever get with Amanda Waller, I really only know new 52 Waller from the Suicide Squad, but I can't ever see him getting with someone so...maybe not evil, but very amoral, actually yeah evil.

I wouldn't mind Etta Candy, I thought that relationship was cute pre-52, but they are gonna need to flesh her out much more, I miss her, I thought her friendship with WW was cute ={

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post

Looks like I'm not the only one who noticed a vibe between the two

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    I think it'd be interesting if he was bisexual.

I agree. That would certainly be interesting. It would keep the possible romance with Diana as option while still allowing him to explore other options.

Also, why hasn't anybody suggested Nightwing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRhon View Post
    Ok we should probably steer clear of this before it becomes ugly. I'm sure Blacksun didn't mean that gay ppl can't be manly. Though BS is kind of right in that it would be a kind of sudden change for Steve to be bi. Personally I don't care either way but I guess it'd mean more (and take greater effort) to create a new char (and have them succeed) rather than have Steve suddenly come out of the closet.
    She didn't say, gay people can't be manly, the discussion isn't even about gay people. It's this:

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Not really, but he is supossed to be the typical man: straight, manly, but that accepts WW as a stronger than him without problems
    Typical men can be gay, bi and straight. The whole point of the LGBT movement is that being gay or bi or trans is just as normal as being straight. There is no inherent problem with Steve being bi sexual. Plus, Flatman was merely speculating that Steve Trevor could be bi so no need to freak out about it.