Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by code_hero View Post
    And we all know who the other 50 percent is.
    Val K? She's the coolest Storm fan by far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I just kinda observed that Storm fans talk a lot, from this site, to Comic Vine, to Superherohype, marvelheroes, etc.

Any idea?
    Indomitable Will

And we all know who the other 50 percent is. Seriously, I'm a Storm fan through and through, but between these two, I can see why the character and her fans are so hated by other fan bases. That said, I hope other posters realize that these two are not representative of Storm fans.

That is all I will say and I will continue to do what I have done before, ignore them directly and occasionally applaud other posters who call them out of their bs.
    I know I'm the reason storm fans are hated. I acknowledged that.
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    So it's three

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    LOL, I hope that was a joke. I wasn't referring to you. I'm talking about the other poster who has a "feat" fetish.
    Last edited by code_hero; 07-18-2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Elaboration

LOL, I hope that was a joke. I wasn't referring to you.
    I've made threads that weren't the best decision at the time so I thought it was me.
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    So it's three
    Wait... what? Three?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

And we all know who the other 50 percent is. Seriously, I'm a Storm fan through and through, but between these two, I can see why the character and her fans are so hated by other fan bases. That said, I hope other posters realize that these two are not representative of Storm fans.

That is all I will say and I will continue to do what I have done before, ignore them directly and occasionally applaud other posters who call them out of their bs.
    Honestly, no few fans are the reasons for why Storms fans and Storm herself are more hated by other fans. The more popular and important a character is to a company the more they will be talked about, the more likely you will have a bigger fanbase and the more likely you will have discussions that equal to positive and negatives, that is the basics of it.

We have WHOLE Forums, not threads, FORUMS dedicated to Single characters like Spider-Man, Wonder Women, Batman and Superman. I bet just as much if not more of these discussions go on about how each fan represents the fanbase and how the character is viewed by the general fanbase overall.

In the end it is not really fair to point out 1 or more fans as the cause to Love or Hate for a character, it is really the general tone of the characters tone is in the comics, importance, history, usage and how long they have been around to gather their fanbase. With that the fanbases respond in kind and it goes from their.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Wait... what? Three?
    You don't like to share?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    You don't like to share?
    Lol.

I was just wondering who the other one is.

BANNED

Rutog98, I am guessing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Rutog98, I am guessing.
    That was also my guess.

You may be the fourth. Hahaha. Just joking.

I wish you didnot represent storm as a fan.
    I thought racist trolls or unhinged rabid fan boys were bad but Rlammjr takes the cake.
    I want to insult you in a way to make you reevaluate yourself but i come to realize you get off on this. You devalue and do a disservice to Storm and her fans.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Honestly, no few fans are the reasons for why Storms fans and Storm herself are more hated by other fans. The more popular and important a character is to a company the more they will be talked about, the more likely you will have a bigger fanbase and the more likely you will have discussions that equal to positive and negatives, that is the basics of it.

We have WHOLE Forums, not threads, FORUMS dedicated to Single characters like Spider-Man, Wonder Women, Batman and Superman. I bet just as much if not more of these discussions go on about how each fan represents the fanbase and how the character is viewed by the general fanbase overall.

In the end it is not really fair to point out 1 or more fans as the cause to Love or Hate for a character, it is really the general tone of the characters tone is in the comics, importance, history, usage and how long they have been around to gather their fanbase. With that the fanbases respond in kind and it goes from their.
    Well, those fórums also talk about their related characters, Batman's has threads about every batgirl and robin, Superman's has threads about his cousins, Spider-man has threads for every spider-named popular charácter (except Black Widow) and Mary Jane and Black Cat; but a Storm fórum would literally only about Storm.
    Anyways, i think that Cyclops, as a charácter, is a more hated than Storm in this fórum at least.

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

I haven't been around this forum all that long and I don't pay very close attention to the personal nature of exactly who tends to say what across multiple threads.

That said, I have not noticed that Storm fans are particularly... anything... they're just people - like fans of anyone else.

Plus, I think we all know the real fans who bring down the forum are Skids fans. I mean, come on, will you people please just stop talking about Skids for like 2 seconds?!!?

=P
    Me: "Wanna be Hawkeye and Hawkeye next Halloween?"
    My wife: "Only if I get to be Clint."