Default JSA Omnibus volume 1 quality question?

I've heard that DC have had some issues with their Omnibus collections (e.g. misprints, colouring and binding problems) and I would love to get my hands on the May release of JSA, especially with 1224 pages of Justice Society goodness!

With that said, has anyone bought an Omnibus from DC recently and what are your opinions on the quality?

I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

They're pretty good. Nowhere near Marvel's omnibus quality, but still good. With some work, I've gotten the more recent releases to stay open without snapping shut on the first page.

The biggest problem now is what the solicits say and what is actually in the book.

If you love the content though, I'd say pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by teej View Post
    They're pretty good. Nowhere near Marvel's omnibus quality, but still good. With some work, I've gotten the more recent releases to stay open without snapping shut on the first page.

The biggest problem now is what the solicits say and what is actually in the book.

If you love the content though, I'd say pick it up.
    Thanks Teej!
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    Thanks Teej!
    Glad to have been of help.