Fantastic Member

Default Gotham By Midnight #7 Preview

This time around looks like we'll be getting background on Lt. Weaver. Next week we'll be getting another issue of Gotham By Midnight with the Annual.

The responsibilities of the Midnight Shift can take its toll on even the bravest. What trials has Lt. Weaver endured – and has he reached his breaking point?
    Preview

Anybody else read this? I have to say, it was my read of the week. I'm really enjoying this take on the Spectre and how it relates to Corrigan, as well as the whole horror/spiritual vibe the book's giving off (sorta like Cthulhu meets Old Testament). And Ferreyra's art was freaking AMAZING. Reminded me of Frazer Irving -- whose work I really love.

Man this turning into a good book.

Astonishing Member

I read it; I loved it.

The art is great! Enjoyed the plot and looking forward to next isssue.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I've been enjoying the book as well. Loved this issue.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I really liked the art.

Fantastic Member

I enjoyed this issue too. Juan's art has been great with both the look of flashbacks and his Spectre looks amazing. You can feel that he can cut loose design wise at any time and hope to see that.

Their is a creeping danger permeated in the entire book and liked the connection to the first arc with that punk. Looking forward to were the Nun arc is going as its telegraphing her return in some way. Good issue all around and look forward to the Annual.