Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    At this point, a new cosmic team book with a new roster of obscure cosmic folks would be fun, but that's certainly not in Bendis' wheelhouse
    This. I would love to see this, but it's not likely to happen at any point in the near future as long as certain powers remain where they are within Marvel. If they really want mutants in space so bad why not do something with the Starjammers? Whatever happened to the Annihilators and Infinity Watch? The Warbound? Why can't we get a decent cosmic team with characters like Darkhawk and Moondragon. How about a Babylon-5-ish series centered around SWORD?

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    And how can you have Guardians of the Galaxy without Star-Lord? He is the definitive Guardian! Bendis has shown his desire to pretty much just shove all his favorite characters down our collective throats by spreading as many of them out between as many series as he possibly can. Kitty Pryde has gone from being a relatively decent character to just an annoying mouth piece for whatever political view Bendis favors, at this point she’s really nothing more than just another annoying sjw to me. I really don’t see how dressing her up like Star-Lord is going to help.
    Peter Quill will be on this book. I don't know where you people get the idea he won't. He said it himself in that interview. Also, Kitty was always used as a mouth piece by all his writers (especially Claremont) and it's clear there won't be any point on using her that way anymore because she doesn't have to deal with any mutant related agenda anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    Bendis has already admitted that Kitty Pryde and Thing are being brought in pretty much just so they can be there to fulfill an idea he pitched when he first started out. Etc.
    This is not true either, at least not for Kitty; Bendis, on this interview, said Kitty was coming to space because there's an ongoing plot that has been developing on many different books since last year. He didn't just decide to randomly throw her with the Guardians.

What are these ongoing plots?