Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I want to see her pop up in a MAX title.
    That may be too much cussing! Like...she'd reach some sort of cussing event horizon.

On the other hand, I once had this idea where she tried to become this combat reporter and got stuck with Nick Fury, or he got stuck with her. They got stuck with each other. And bonded over their mutual love of dirty jokes.

She'd also make sense as a coworker for Jonah and Silk.
    I'd just love to see her back around in something. Under Jonah could be fun, since she'd just cuss right back at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    I think she won me over by calling Pete a "photo monkey". I just love it when anyone says monkey, really. I'm not hard to please.
    I imagine she'd be played by someone like Kristen Bell in a live adaptation and that is o-kay with me
    Hah hah. There's a photo somewhere of her in a hat and a tie that definitely helps her look the part. It's almost too perfect. To the point that I'd want someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    That may be too much cussing! Like...she'd reach some sort of cussing event horizon.

On the other hand, I once had this idea where she tried to become this combat reporter and got stuck with Nick Fury, or he got stuck with her. They got stuck with each other. And bonded over their mutual love of dirty jokes.

I'd just love to see her back around in something. Under Jonah could be fun, since she'd just cuss right back at him.

Hah hah. There's a photo somewhere of her in a hat and a tie that definitely helps her look the part. It's almost too perfect. To the point that I'd want someone else.
    I think she'd quickly be Jonah's protege.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I think she'd quickly be Jonah's protege.
    I could definitely see that.

Now I want a future story where Norah works under Jonah for years, and upon his retirement takes over the Daily Bugle.

didn't she get Randy Robertson killed/maimed by PhilGoblin? Bad luck charm.

BANNED

If her male love interests are the ones getting killed, then that's only fair.

But no, Randy is still alive.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    If her male love interests are the ones getting killed, then that's only fair.

But no, Randy is still alive.
    As well as her old boyfriend Phil.....

I think that Norah and Kaine should team up.

Sometime during the events of Secret Wars Kaine and Aracely are separated. Without Aracely; Kaine is unable to control his Other completely and in times of stress will transform into his Spider-Hulk form. After Kaine destroys a couple of city blocks during a Spider-Rage, Norah vows to uncover the secret of the Spider-Monster and pursues all rumors of Him. Similar to the old Hulk TV show. Norah(Jack McGee) pursues Kaine(David Banner) while Kaine searches desperately for either Aracely and/or a cure.

When Kaine(as Scarlet Spider) saves Norah, They team up to hunt the "Monster" while Norah never actually figures out that Kaine and the mysterious Scarlet Spider who shows up in like every issue to save her are never around at the same time. Eventually Norah begins to suspect that The Scarlet Spider is connected to the Spider-Monster.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.