Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd be down for it for the same reasons I'm down with Peter naming the moldy cheeses in his refrigerator.

-Pav, who thinks Peter SHOULD be awkward...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    I would like Peter to be more in to the actual Spider species and maybe own one as a pet, it just occurred to me writers make Peter less about his own animal as a staple, and more about a Peter using the animal as a stock motif to use while ignoring the priorites of one(I'd like to put being connected to arachnids personally as a category). Maybe Spiderman as this ceo can own a personal collection of one for enjoyment or scientific study purposes.
    I like it. Personally, I don't think there is anything creepy or weird with being an Arachnophile. I've loved Spiders as long as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That was after The Other. When One More Day hit, his powers got reset to their original defaults --- superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, and durability, clinging to walls and other surfaces via unknown but presumably electrostatic-related methods, and a preternatural sense/instinct for danger. During and after The Other, all of those were increased, and he got new abilities like natural web-generating spinnerets in his wrists, stinger spikes/blades also coming out of his wrists laced with paralytic neurotoxins, night vision and increased sensitivity to vibrations and air currents like an actual spider, and a psychic connection to spiders. Then, as I said before, One More Day happened, and all those extra powers went away and his base powers went back to their default settings.
    Ahh, I miss the Other Powers. Actual Spider Senses, Spider Telepathy, Increased Speed and Agility. An expansion of the concept of Responsibility and Purpose as suggested by the Other.

I don't miss all the Other Powers. Some like the Stingers seemed silly, Retractable Fangs would have made more sense. Peter is already incredibly strong; There isn't much need to increase his strength. Peter's new senses combined with his traditional Spider-Sense makes Night Vision extraneous when we consider that Peter had already gained increased sensitivity to vibrations and air currents; Which are the senses that real spider's use to navigate through the dark.
    Last edited by Cosmic Spider; 07-22-2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: "Have no fear! Spidey is here!" --Peter Parker (Earth-616)
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.