2 5.56%
  • Marvel's super Soft-Reboot

8 22.22%
  • Change nothing

16 44.44%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Which way should Marvel take?

You all know what Marvel did and we know at least roughly how Marvel plans to do things from here after SW.
    I must say that the Marvel Universe was very tainted even before "Time runs out" started and because of this a lot of people asked themselves weather Marvel will take the chance to reboot or not.

In the end Marvel seems to do what I call a super-soft reboot means what happened will simple forgotten by the most characters and some other characters will be replaced by versions from other times like Logan, Hulk(I'm not sure but isn't this the gray one from Ultimate End?!), Iron-Man ,maybe also by a version which is a few months younger(but nearly tainted on the same level) and earlier the same with the O5.

The problem with this I have is it still looks like that Marvel's heroes became monsters because a lot of authors tried to push the limits how far he can go with the moral of the heroes.
    Problem 2th it is a mess because instead of changing the past the past will be transported to the present (or sometimes form the future). When I look at this I must laugh how broken that looks. It like every inch of causality is gone in this universe.

In the end it looks too cheap for a real solution for this situation

Because I know some have the same opinion but is it the majority or the minority? So I will make a poll I think we had some about will marvel make a reboot? But it is a very different question what you expect to happen and what you want to happen.

I should make some options.

1.) Hard-Reboot everyone will start at zero again.
    2.) Soft-Reboot with haircut ,all title will start at a specific point in the past again ( can be something between the Genosha massacre and when NA started)
    3.) DC like Soft-Reboot we picking titles which are rebooted
    4.) Marvel's super Soft-reboot memory lose and some mini reset of characters + character exchange
    5.) Keep it like it is with full consequences an we have a day like no tomorrow (Something like DC injustice-verse)
    Last edited by TakoM; 07-22-2015 at 06:28 AM.