Default Aus news exposes child murdering Westminster paedophile networks?

There have been child abuses at the BBC and sexual abuses at a tv show called Top Of the Pops, the abuse and scandals were slowly getting exposed on news blogs and news stations and papers revealed the existence of the “Dickens dossier” which was *handed to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan. The sudden and almost black magic disappearance of the report and disappearance of all police files had then prompted the Butler-Sloss inquiry. The dossier, compiled by now-dead MP Geoffrey Dickens , had info which would blow the lid off a secret VIP paedophile network. Mr Dickens’s son Barry says that in the weeks after his father submitted the dossier, the family’s home was twice “professionally” burgled. The Home Office admits there is no trace of the dossier and that 114 “potentially relevant files” have been destroyed or lost.. There are secret groups of child murdering pedophiles in all places, in London, in Liverpool, in Dubai, in the Roman Catholic Church, in the Mosques, in Dubai, in Manchester in all places. Margaret Thatcher personally covered up child abuse *allegations made against one of her senior ministers, according to news paper reports and new police investigations. Inisde the UK there are reports that an Establishment cover-up exists to protect politicians , judges and police officers involved in a sick *paedophile network
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1227447820543
    As part of their investigation into the Westminster paedophile network, the 60 Minutes team spoke to the controversial figure who believes having sex with children should be legal.
    http://www.thenational.scot/news/aus...stminster.5436
    On Twitter, users in the Glasgow area called for the UK media to turn its attention to the story.
    Some accused British broadcasters of a “whitewash”, while former MSP Rosie Kane tweeted: “Chilling and terrifying. These children and their loved ones must have justice.”

The British public were still reeling from the horrors of the Jimmy Savile child abuse scandal that saw the BBC accused of cover up and culture of secrecy to protect itself, these and other expose opened the door on a potentially even more explosive scandal – the claims of a VIP Westminster paedophile ring operating from the heart of the British Establishment from the 1960s. A senior UK minister was accused of sexually molesting young boys at the home of his constituency agent in 1982.The minister was allegedly summoned to Downing Street for a meeting with Thatcher, Home Secretary Willie Whitelaw, a senior *policeman and an MI5 officer and told to watch his behaviour. He was not disciplined or sacked. The Brit celebrity Savile often flaunted his friendship with the Royal Family, and spent Christmas at Chequers with Mrs Thatcher when she was Prime Minister. evidence of his crimes only came out after his death.These investigations lead to more allegations of a massive cover up across Whitehall spanning decades, pressure on the police and prosecutors not to pursue cases and the apparent disappearance of key dossiers and files detailing claims of child abuse and alleged attackers. its sad where society is going and some of these reports are shocking, evil, corrupt. Other reports revealed how Savile’s charitable work and status within hospitals were boosted by Thatcher and her gov, they sponsored him as the lead fundraiser . Savile flattered Thatcher during several meetings, including trips to Chequers, the prime minister’s country residence. In one letter to Thatcher, he wrote: “Dear PM I waited a week before writing to thank you for my lunch invitation because I had such a superb time … My girl patients pretended to be madly jealous and wanted to know what you wore. All the paralysed lads called me Sir James, they all love you, me too!!” He was also supported in his new position by Dr Gerard Vaughan, a health minister at the time, who rode roughshod over concerns and policies to give Savile free rein, the report said.