All-New Member

Default Where to start with Superman comics?

I've loved superman since a little kid but have recently started getting really interested in the comic book side of him. I was wanting to know where do I need to start reading so that I can follow alongside his journey in comics as of 2015? I have no idea as to where to jump in? ANY help on this dilemma would be super appreciated! Thanks

Spectacular Member oldschoolfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cjsm12 View Post
    I've loved superman since a little kid but have recently started getting really interested in the comic book side of him. I was wanting to know where do I need to start reading so that I can follow alongside his journey in comics as of 2015? I have no idea as to where to jump in? ANY help on this dilemma would be super appreciated! Thanks
    Always choose stuff to read that looks interesting to you. Don't let me, or any one else tell you what to like, choose for yourself and make up your own mind.

If you want to start reading current stories I would start by reading Superman #32 and go from there. Action comics #28 is a good place to start there.
    But, if you go into the comics shop and see something that looks cool to you, get that and read it. Post back your thoughts.

I've been out the loop for a little while and playing catch up myself. I started back with Pak's run on Action. Seemed like a good enough place to start and I have to say, it's really good. To me it seems to be the best Superman run of the new52 besides Morrison's.