View Poll Results: Which titles will you be picking up in October?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • GRAYSON #13

24 70.59%
  • BATMAN #45

13 38.24%
  • ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN #5

14 41.18%
  • CATWOMAN #45

11 32.35%
  • GOTHAM ACADEMY #11

8 23.53%
  • MIDNIGHTER #5

10 29.41%
  • BATGIRL #45

9 26.47%
  • DETECTIVE COMICS #45

6 17.65%
  • BLACK CANARY #5

7 20.59%
  • GOTHAM BY MIDNIGHT #10

3 8.82%
  • WE ARE ROBIN #5

6 17.65%
  • HARLEY QUINN #21 and/or HARLEY QUINN AND POWER GIRL #5

4 11.76%
  • RED HOOD/ARSENAL #5

7 20.59%
  • BATMAN/SUPERMAN #25

4 11.76%
  • BATMAN AND ROBIN ETERNAL #1-4

16 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Batman Family solicits for October, 2015

Solicits for July 2015
    Solicits for August 2015
    Solicits for September 2015

GRAYSON #13
    Written by TIM SEELEY and TOM KING
    Art and cover by MIKEL JANIN
    Monsters Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    On sale OCTOBER 28 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    Back on the job at Spyral, Dick now has a mission all his own: find out more about Agent Zero. What could this mysterious shadow leader want with Agent 37?

BATMAN #45
    Written by SCOTT SNYDER
    Art and cover by GREG CAPULLO and DANNY MIKI
    Monsters Variant cover by ANDY KUBERT
    On sale OCTOBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    When Batman almost gets taken out by a new threat, Jim Gordon might have to reevaluate what it means to wear the cowl before it’s too late for Gotham City!

ROBIN: SON OF BATMAN #5
    Written by PATRICK GLEASON
    Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
    Monsters Variant cover by TY TEMPLETON
    On sale OCTOBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Damian, Mya, and Goliath are attacked by the mysterious faction known as the Lu’un Darga, and dragged deep inside the earth where they find…Talia al Ghul?! How will Damian face the mother who betrayed him?

CATWOMAN #45
    Written by GENEVIEVE VALENTINE
    Art by DAVID MESSINA
    Cover by KEVIN WADA
    Monsters Variant cover by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
    On sale OCTOBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
    In the wake of a tragedy, Selina and Eiko try to pick up the pieces. Can they each control their side of the turf war when a shocking development in Selina’s quest to find Batman is revealed?

GOTHAM ACADEMY #11
    Written by BECKY CLOONAN and BRENDEN FLETCHER
    Art and cover by KARL KERSCHL
    On sale OCTOBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    The gang is going downtown! Olive and Maps use Kyle’s tennis tournament as an excuse to explore Gotham City and investigate the mysterious appearances of Calamity. Could Olive’s mom really be alive?

MIDNIGHTER #5
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO
    Art by STEPHEN MOONEY
    Cover by ACO
    On sale OCTOBER 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
    Grayson and Midnighter have finally cornered the man selling the tech that was stolen from the God Garden! Unfortunately for them, he’s saved all the best toys for himself! Somebody’s not leaving Russia alive…

BATGIRL #45
    Written by BRENDEN FLETCHER and CAMERON STEWART
    Art and cover by BABS TARR
    On sale OCTOBER 28 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    As Barbara’s friends gather for a major celebration, a familiar face from her past returns…and he’s got a lot to say about their future together!

DETECTIVE COMICS #45
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI
    Art by MARCIO TAKARA
    Cover by ANDREW ROBINSON
    Monsters Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    On sale OCTOBER 7 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    A brand-new epic begins as the superstar team of writer Peter J. Tomasi and artist Marcio Takara takes the new Batman on his first mission with the Justice League! When Jim Gordon is approached by the Justice League to solve a series of mysterious mass murders, he must turn his focus away from Gotham City and test his mettle with the World’s Greatest Heroes!

BLACK CANARY #5
    Written by BRENDEN FLETCHER
    Art by PIA GUERRA
    Cover by ANNIE WU
    Monsters Variant cover by MICHAEL ALLRED
    On sale OCTOBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    The secrets of Ditto’s bizarre abilities come to light—and Dinah and her newfound nemesis Bo Maeve come face to face! It’s not gonna be pretty…

GOTHAM BY MIDNIGHT #10
    Written by RAY FAWKES
    Art by JUAN FERRERYA
    Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    On sale OCTOBER 28 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
    After the shocking ending of the Internal Affairs investigation into the Midnight Shift, Drake and Corrigan find themselves on the run from the GCPD! Can Corrigan face The Spectre once and for all in order to save Drake…and all of Gotham City?

WE ARE ROBIN #5
    Written by LEE BERMEJO
    Art by JORGE CORONA
    Cover by LEE BERMEJO
    On sale OCTOBER 28 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Some of the Robins are ready to return to the streets, but others aren’t putting the “R” back on until they knows who’s pulling the strings behind The Nest. Meanwhile, a new player takes interest in the Robins. Will they all be united or pulled apart forever?

HARLEY QUINN #21
    Written by AMANDA CONNER and JIMMY PALMIOTTI
    Art by JOHN TIMMS
    Cover by AMANDA CONNER
    Monsters Variant cover by RYAN SOOK
    On sale OCTOBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
    Harley’s trip to California takes a dangerous turn—she stole a stone-cold killer’s gig, and he’s not taking it well! They say Hollywood has a dark side…but so does Harley Quinn!

HARLEY QUINN AND POWER GIRL #5
    Written by AMANDA CONNER, JIMMY PALMIOTTI and JUSTIN GRAY
    Art by STEPHANE ROUX
    Cover by AMANDA CONNER
    On sale OCTOBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, 5 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T
    The battle against Oreth Odeox reaches its climax—and so does WAIT WAIT NO STOP RIGHT THERE!

RED HOOD/ARSENAL #5
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Art by DENIS MEDRI
    Cover by HOWARD PORTER
    On sale OCTOBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    The brawl with Batman continues as Roy and Jason go head-to-head with both the new hero of Gotham City and the villainous Underbelly in the streets! Plus, a shocking revelation leads Jason to a secret rendezvous with an old friend…

BATMAN/SUPERMAN #25
    Written by GREG PAK
    Art by ARDIAN SYAF and VICENTE CIFUENTES
    Cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Monsters Variant cover by MICHAEL AVON OEMING
    On sale OCTOBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    What impact will the revelation of Superman’s secret identity have on the rest of the heroes of the DC Universe? As Superman seeks to serve justice to the villains behind his power loss, find out who the Man of Steel’s new crimefighting partner will be!

BATMAN AND ROBIN ETERNAL #1-4
    Story and script by JAMES TYNION IV and SCOTT SNYDER
    Art and cover by TONY S. DANIEL
    1:50 Variant cover by MIKEL JANIN
    Blank variant cover
    #1 On sale OCTOBER 7 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    #2 On sale OCTOBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    #3 On sale OCTOBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    #4 On sale OCTOBER 28 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Retailers: This issue will ship with three covers. Please see the order form for details
    It’s here at last—the sequel to the blockbuster weekly series BATMAN ETERNAL!
    Five years ago, Batman and Robin worked the most disturbing case of their crimefighting careers—bringing down the organization of the ultimate human trafficker, the mysterious woman known only as Mother. At the time, Dick Grayson never quite understood the scope of that case, but now its darkest secrets are coming back to haunt him and everyone else who ever worked with Batman! With Bruce Wayne now lost to them, Dick and all his allies are out in the cold! Who can they trust? Is someone among them not who they say they are? And who is the deadly, silent young woman in black who’s come to Gotham City looking for Batman?
    Prepare yourself for six months of international intrigue, twists and turns, and new additions to the world of Batman and Robin, from showrunners James Tynion IV and Scott Snyder, and writers Tim Seeley, Steve Orlando, Genevieve Valentine, Ed Brisson, and Jackson Lanzing & Collin Kelly!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Bat titles for me this month:

Grayson #13
    Robin: Son of Batman #5
    Catwoman #45
    Gotham Academy #11
    Midnighter #5
    Black Canary #5
    Gotham By Midnight #10
    We are Robin #5
    Harley Quinn #21
    Red Hood/Arsenal #5
    Batman/Superman #25
    Batman and Robin Eternal #1-4

I'll be dropping 'Tec as of this month as well. Tomasi's Batman work is not my cup of tea.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 07-23-2015 at 09:37 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Only Red Hood/Arsenal and Grayson for me.

Grayson, Batman, Robin SOB, Catwoman, Gotham Academy, Midnighter, Detective Comics, and Batman & Robin Eternal for sure. May pick up a couple of others.

Batman
    Catwoman
    Gotham Academy
    Batgirl
    Detective
    Black Canary
    Gotham By Midnight
    Harley Quinn
    HQ & PG
    RH/A

Now that Vertigo has announced all these new titles, I will skip Eternal to save some money. I assume near the finale the will be a 99 cent digital sale and I can grab em then.

Considering starting Grayson as the upcoming months look interesting. Should I get the TP book or individual issues?
    Will be picking up red hood/arsenal as them combined with the new batman looks good. Might get batman and robin eternal,would like to see some bat family combinations in it like Tim and dick or Barbara and Damian. What happened to Robin war none of these titles even mention it?

Fantastic Member

Me usual - Batman, Batgirl, Detective & Batman/Superman
    plus Catwoman cos Spoiler's guesting.

Did Batman Eternal but will tradewait the new 26parter - Haven't been following Grayson and with Bruce (probably) not appearing methinks I can wait for this and not miss out on anything important.

Grayson
    Robin: Son of Batman
    Catwoman
    Midnighter
    Batman/Robin Eternal

Waiting for trade: We are... Robin
    Dropped: Gotham Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Considering starting Grayson as the upcoming months look interesting. Should I get the TP book or individual issues?
    Will be picking up red hood/arsenal as them combined with the new batman looks good. Might get batman and robin eternal,would like to see some bat family combinations in it like Tim and dick or Barbara and Damian. What happened to Robin war none of these titles even mention it?
    There is sadly only one TP book as of now. I favour it over the individual issues because it not only collects #1-#4 but also Secret Origins&Futures End. If you are hesitant to begin with #1 I would recommend starting with #9. Some things might be a bit confusing at the first read but it's a good jumping on point.
    Robin War starts in December I think.

I'll be grabbing:

Grayson #13
    Catwoman #45
    Batgirl #45
    Gotham Academy #11
    Black Canary #5
    Midnighter #5
    Harley Quinn #21
    Harley Quinn and Power Girl #5
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

All-New, All-Different staypuffed's Avatar

Going to continue reading Snyder and Capullo's Batman, since it's absolutely brilliant.

I'll give Detective and B&R Eternal a shot, too, though I can't really keep up with a weekly book nor do I particularly like Tomasi's take on Bats.