Super Moderator

Default "Jurassic World" Sequel Gets a Release Date

A "Jurassic World" sequel is official for 2018, with Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard both scheduled to return to the franchise.

Full article here.

I hope the next one actually has a story.
    Freaking Dragon Ball Z episodes had more story than this movie.

BANNED

Where can they even go from here. Ultimately Jurassic World was the same story of the first film. I really can't see them going anywhere with this franchise unless they wan't to go in a very different direction. Like militarized dinosaurs (oh please no), or something. I just don't know what kind of direction they can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    Where can they even go from here. Ultimately Jurassic World was the same story of the first film. I really can't see them going anywhere with this franchise unless they wan't to go in a very different direction. Like militarized dinosaurs (oh please no), or something. I just don't know what kind of direction they can take it.
    Yes...there is no reason to ever come back to the island. Or at least a park, which was cool to finally see it all realized. So good luck coming up with a story that makes sense after the events in this film.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    Yes...there is no reason to ever come back to the island. Or at least a park, which was cool to finally see it all realized. So good luck coming up with a story that makes sense after the events in this film.
    Given that they ignored Lost World and 3....it's likely that the sequel will be Lost World.
    The military will come back to the island to capture dinos to train them. When they are brought back to US bases they escape and blah, blah.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Given that they ignored Lost World and 3....it's likely that the sequel will be Lost World.
    The military will come back to the island to capture dinos to train them. When they are brought back to US bases they escape and blah, blah.
    They didn't ignore it, it was just never referenced. They've actually said that nothing has been retconned, just that the film doesn't mention the events.

The movie should start with Claire getting foot surgery because....you know....

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

They didn't ignore it, it was just never referenced. They've actually said that nothing has been retconned, just that the film doesn't mention the events.
    There's a whooooooooooooooooole lot of stuff that needs explaining, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    I hope the next one actually has a story.
    Freaking Dragon Ball Z episodes had more story than this movie.
    Why would they change anything in a movie that made that much money?