Spectacular Member superiorcrisis's Avatar

Default Thanos doppelganger

In Infinity War (which I haven't actually read), the Magus creates evil doppelgangers of a bunch of Marvel characters, including Thanos. Wouldn't Thanos be the evil Thanos?
    What I'm buying: Justice League, Batman, Amazing Spider-Man and a bunch of back issues.

What I'm reading: Ultimate Spider-Man (2000)

Don't tell Willie

"Y'all." - Kevin Malone

Quote Originally Posted by superiorcrisis View Post
    In Infinity War (which I haven't actually read), the Magus creates evil doppelgangers of a bunch of Marvel characters, including Thanos. Wouldn't Thanos be the evil Thanos?
    Actually yes. Thanos's evil twin was his perfect facsimile.

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superiorcrisis View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I think the other Thanos was actually an AU Thanos, not one of the shape-shifting alien dopplegangers. They did note several times in the event the irony of 616 Thanos being "good" during Infinity War.

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I think the other Thanos was actually an AU Thanos, not one of the shape-shifting alien dopplegangers. They did note several times in the event the irony of 616 Thanos being "good" during Infinity War.
    He was a shape-shifting alien doppleganger, but it had a piece of the original Thanos's soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    He was a shape-shifting alien doppleganger, but it had a piece of the original Thanos's soul.
    So he was...a Horcrux?