Default Bombshells Wonder Woman

I was looking at the images and figure online...
    And I noticed a couple really good cosplays...

And got to thinking...
    What if the Bombshells version of Wonder Woman became the definitive look?

First, the costume alone is probably the best updated take I've seen, looking both classic and modern at the same time.
    Add in the symbology of the chains being broken and that she's actually smiling...

I mean, just compare it to all the costumes they've tried to put her in since #600.
    I almost wish this was her post-Flashpoint look instead of the warrior pincess outfit.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I was looking at the images and figure online...
    And I noticed a couple really good cosplays...

And got to thinking...
    What if the Bombshells version of Wonder Woman became the definitive look?

First, the costume alone is probably the best updated take I've seen, looking both classic and modern at the same time.
    Add in the symbology of the chains being broken and that she's actually smiling...

I mean, just compare it to all the costumes they've tried to put her in since #600.
    I almost wish this was her post-Flashpoint look instead of the warrior pincess outfit.
    I've loved this look since they first put it out there last year (I think) as an alternate cover

BANNED

If you mean the 1940-50'ties look... no thank you, to me it looks extremely outdated, from a time that I consider to be the 90'ties of fashion and it makes her look like a factory worker.

It's a fun variant, but I wouldn't vote for it becoming the definitive look.

The artwork I've seen is cool, yet the statue, where she's breaking the chains, is kinda strange to me. She's got this crazy Joker-like grin.

I think the factory worker look is wholly intentional--a la Rosie The Riveter.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    It's a fun variant, but I wouldn't vote for it becoming the definitive look.
    I agree. I really like the design, and I'm really looking forward to the series. But it wouldn't be my choice for her primary look; for that, I'd go with something like she has now in JL.