Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Good :

- Cullen Bunn
    - Magneto
    - Psylocke
    - Sabretooth if he's good like Cullen Bunn pointed out.

Bad:

- Greg Land
    - Mystique
    - Fantomex
    - Fantomex
    - Fantomex
    - Fantomex
    - ... etc.

Fantomex is such a bad point that only my love for my favorite character of all time, Magneto, will make me buy this.

Why Fantomex tho... why...

BANNED

Will he be scripting the o-faces or will they be done Marvel Method.

I like Mags and I like Psylocke. I might pick it up.

I hope this team ends up finding Cyclops first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I still think Creed's first instinct should be to string up Mystique by her own entrails after the stunts she pulled against him in Wolverines. Bunn did acknowledge in one of the threads he's fully aware that there's absolutely no reason ANYONE on this team would willingly trust and work with Mystique, so there's certainly hope they've either found a VERY good reason, or found a VERY effective restraining bolt to keep her in line (kind of like what Elixir did to Vanisher in X-Force).
    Agreed and seconded. To me it feels like they just want to include Mystique in because of the upcoming movie. Or having overexposed Wolverine as a character are now doing the same with her as a character imo. Cullen Bunn does not even have to create something new. In Dark X-men even someone with questionable sanity like Norman Osborn. Knew enough not to trust Mystique and implanted nannites to control the character. I'm not sure if another writer ever wrote a story where they were removed. Magneto could use his powers to activate and control them. Just as long as Mystique does not remove them in a single issue. Nor have the other characters written as idiots and she catches them completely by surprise. At this point that is simply not going to work. I don't care who compatent Mystique is. No one in the Marvel Universe villain or hero should be caught by any of her plots and backstabbing imo. Otherwise Mystique no longer has the trust of anyone. So her word is absolutely useless. Or it could be another version of Mystique like OML. At the very least post SW it's time they remove the insanity angle from the character. It's too overused boring and stale. Same thing with Sabertooth even with the inversion he should catch no one by surprise. There comes a time where writers have to stop making characters look like idiots to push favored ones imo.

That being said I'm interested in the comic. Even if I do think they should call it X-force instead.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Psylocke again?

Also it seems AXIS was just an excuse to turn Stark evil so no one in the MU would feel bad when they blamed him for the Incursions. But the real reason I mentioned AXIS is because I'll miss heroic Sabretooth. Kudos for Remender and Soule for using him.

Oh yeah. This book... Psylocke AGAIN??? Is she the only mutant ninja in the MU? Gods!
    Saber tooth is still inverted post secret wars from the sound of things.

I have a personal rule: Never buy Greg Land.

I'm not planning on breaking it.

Fantastic Member

I'm okay with a lineup of seeming predominantly bad guys as long as there is some contention when they encounter the All-New or Extraordinary teams (assuming the team doesn't form out of the JGS). It could fill the void of inter-X-Men drama that is left now that the Schism is seemingly a moot point (and there are probably some who would even say it's a legitimate X-Men vs Brotherhood situation)

That the thing though. Unless characters minds get wiped post SW. Not many of the current X-men. Let alone regular non-mutant heroes would be very trusting let alone accepting of such a team. If they meet Rogue she should be " Really Mystique? You allowed Mystique into your team. Have you learned nothing Erik" or something along those lines. While I'm not a fan of Land art it's the characters and not the art that are a big draw. As long as the rest of the group are not written as idiots when it comes to dealing with Mystique
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

At the end of Wolverines, Destiny reveals to Mystique that she has sent her to the nexus of all realities to bring back Logan as he may be the only thing that can save the World. Perhaps Mystique has memories of this after Secret Wars and is the reason she is on the team? If the World needs a Wolverine to save it, maybe that is what they are tasked with.
    What if Franklin gave the F4 their powers?

Spectacular Member

Everything is speculation right now. Until we at least get a preview we can't really assume anything. I'm excited for it though. I really like Bunn's writing and I can handle Land's art. From the comments, it seems like Bunn has some good ideas, and I'm looking forward to watching them unfold.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think I'm gonna like it. Though in my head I will call them X-Force ;-)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think I'm gonna like it. Though in my head I will call them X-Force ;-)
    We all will, that's for sure.

I have been reading Avengers lately and I am a little lost. What power set does Psylocke have now?
    Last edited by CorruptChi; 07-26-2015 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CorruptChi View Post
    I have been reading Avengers lately and I am a little lost. What power set does Psylocke have now?
    She's a telepath and telekinetic (she creates several psychic weapons such as the classic katana but also spears, bow and arrows, crossbows etc)

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

I need my Psylocke fix. That, combined with interactions with Magneto and Mystique, makes this book a must buy. I will be skipping Extraordinary as the only character I follow in that book is Magik; however, she isn't enough to get me to purchase a book filled with characters I dislike. I learned my lesson with Rogue in UA.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.