Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Extraordinary X-Men #8

"APOCALYPSE WARS" STARTS NOW!
    Mutantkind is an endangered species once more. But what better way to ensure your people see the future...than to skip ahead right to it? As the mutant race's last hope is jettisoned into the time stream, the Extraordinary X-Men make a startling discovery: the fate of their kind is about to fall into the hands of one of their most formidable adversaries - the immortal APOCALYPSE. Now, the X-Men race into a perilous future, desperate to reclaim what was taken from them...and completely unaware of the horrors that await them.

Full article here.

New mutants?! LOTS OF THEM?!?! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Come on writer-guy - give me a showdown between Old Man Logan and Apocalypse!

I'd totally geek out if I got to see him call old ape-clown-face "Bub", before the claws come out. NO WAY the guy that took out Red Skull and Maestro would back down!

Great preview. I want to feel bad for Forge. I really do. But the chemistry between Wolverine and Storm before he died was just too great. Old Man Logan isn't the same guy. But that comment he made about white hair...awesome. Forge never had this kind of chemistry with Storm and never will. Considering how bleak everything is for mutants right now, I hope this is one side-plot that's actually enjoyable.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Amazing Member

Last time a lot of new appeared all together, it was the Lights and look how that turned out.

Also is that Surge and Indra on that varient cover?

Old Man Logan looks super old here. Like.. missing dentures old.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Eh, he's old, his lips get chapped easier...?

More new mutants? Seems like editors and creator haven't learner from past mistakes. They keep introducing more and more new characters, leaving no space to develop the ones they already got.
    Limbo keeps getting bigger and bigger and I'm not talking about Illyana's domain.

The smart thing would be the "new mutants" are just pre existing ones they haven't found yet. As Hellion proved, even mutants that are actively looking for the Xmen can't find them!

There's always time travel. Doesn't this Apocalypse Wars arc involve Time Travel?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    There's always time travel. Doesn't this Apocalypse Wars arc involve Time Travel?
    Yeah I'm pretty sure they said this was the arc that they go to the future to save mutantkind, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Haha I was thinking the same thing. Ororo was going to kiss that mouth too?

BANNED

Storm is Pansexual. She's not going to let teeth, father fetishes or looks get in the way of her empowering urges. He probably reminds her of Achmed El Gibar.

Look, they are touching each other. That is crystal clear Comics Code Era shorthand for sex.

"My heart has ached"
    He is worst than Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    They keep introducing more and more new characters, leaving no space to develop the ones they already got.
    They may not actually have most of those anymore. They could be dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    More new mutants? Seems like editors and creator haven't learner from past mistakes. They keep introducing more and more new characters, leaving no space to develop the ones they already got.
    Limbo keeps getting bigger and bigger and I'm not talking about Illyana's domain.
    Lemire has already created Sapna. What would make you think he would stop there?
    "This is me being reasonable"