Default New 52 Collectors

Now that we are past issue 40 on some titles, I’m curious who has entire runs?

I have entire runs of Justice League, Batman, Detective and Aquaman.

The Finches made me drop WW, and I missed some issues of Action around the Diggle thing.

I also have every Swamp Thing, Animal Man, All Star Western, and O.M.A.C.

How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by SwampyCA View Post
    Now that we are past issue 40 on some titles, I’m curious who has entire runs?

I have entire runs of Justice League, Batman, Detective and Aquaman.

The Finches made me drop WW, and I missed some issues of Action around the Diggle thing.

I also have every Swamp Thing, Animal Man, All Star Western, and O.M.A.C.

How about you?
    Eh I only started collecting this summer, I have Batman 0-24 so far, Batgirl 0-35, Aquaman 0-23. I plan on continuing with Batman but I stopped with the others. I'm going to get the entire WW New 52 Volumes when I get the chance.

I've got all of Action, Detective, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Green Arrow & Justice League. As for the ones that got cancelled, I'd have to research. Can't really remember. I know I've got OMAC. You're only talking about the original 52, right?

I think I have everything up until convergence, then I kind of split my weekly spend between Marvel and DC, these days I only get around a dozen books a week in total, LEGO has kind of shifted my focus and funds at the moment!

Of the runs that have gone to 40, I only have Green Lantern New Guardians, Batman Eternal and Detective. I'm missing one issue each in Batman and Aquaman. Ones that didn't make it to 40, I have Nightwing and Batman: The Dark Knight.