Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1758
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

The M-Spot is nice. Only think i'd like changed is give Monet curly black hair again. lol I miss it.

That Cronet one was a commission I asked for on tumblr. I was very happy with it. I think I shared it in Sabretooth's Appreciation thread, but not here as I know M fans here don't like the pairing. So I wouldn't share any art with it here.

I appreciate your thinking of me.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-15-2018 at 05:05 PM.

I like M and Sabretooth as friendly co workers not lovers.

No secret I like the pairing. I don't expect Bunn's intended romance for them to continue, seeing as Pak hasn't continued any of Bunn's threads with Creed.

Speaking of Pak, he tells M-fans not to miss this next four issues of Weapon X.
    Tweet.jpg
    Though who knows how good his word is, since he's already jobbed out Monet to Deadpool. He's like Guggenheim when it comes to what's good for a character, or what fans of the character should look forward to.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-15-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    No secret I like the pairing. I don't expect Bunn's intended romance for them to continue, seeing as Pak hasn't continued any of Bunn's threads with Creed.

Tweet.jpg
    Though who knows how good his word is, since he's already jobbed out Monet to Deadpool. He's like Guggenheim when it comes to what's good for a character, or what fans of the character should look forward to.
    Where (like what page) did Monet job to Deadpool? Cause I just keep flipping thru.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Where (like what page) did Monet job to Deadpool? Cause I just keep flipping thru.
    Well she doesn't do as bad as Omega Red & Sabretooth.

But considering who she is, she should've clobbered Deadpool worse than Rogue.

She tackles him into a wall, and he effortlessly flips over her & napalms her face, which burns off half her hair. As noted earlier, she's taken full explosions without them leaving bald spots in her head. She's pissed afterward, but still doesn't clobber him. She just punches him out of a window, and he's fine again in a few seconds.

Imo, given how powerful, destructive, and badass Monet is, she under-performed. But so did everyone who isn't Domino. More Wolverine publicity. We also can't forget her being easily mind-controlled by Mentallo of all people. I am just rationalizing she's still suffering from the earlier abuse of Marius, so she was mentally / emotionally weak & an easier target because of it.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-15-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

Tweet.jpg
    Ugh, dont like that she will be in this book for at least 4 additional issues

On the one had, at least it is only 4. Rather than the characters who've been stuck in this book since it started lol

On a positive note. As always, Cinar delivers on art. I love his design for Monet
    Weapon X.jpg
    Haircut.jpg
    (4).jpg

Though Monet usually always has good designs. Only a few have been iffy to downright bad. lol

Despite the complaint on art, I am still partial to the design she had last GenX after being freed from Emplate. It had one unattractive panel, but overall was great! I already miss it, and it was only around for 3 pages. lol

But the WX is good too.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-16-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Why is Frenzy wearing Monets uniform

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Why is Frenzy wearing Monets uniform
    She's not 10char

it’s more ‘why is Monet wearing frenzy’s haircut?’ Lol

BANNED

While you could argue "Monet has survived worse without a scratch to her hair" ...DP literally tied the bombs to her hair and it's in such a way that she could treat it like an undercut and not be seen.

Monet makes the cover of Weapon X #27
    WX27.jpg
    Rahzzah does a great Monet. Their art is usually great.

Though I am betting M won't be that dark in the book's interior. lol Couldn't resist. Feel free to ignore this. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-19-2018 at 02:18 AM.

BANNED

I'm so over Monet + Creed, and refuse to read anything that alludes to the two as a pair. Which is a shame, because I love Monet.

They may not be a pair. Friends can care about each other. Plus if anything, this chapter will put an end to whatever relationship they had -given the metaphorical feel of the cover.

We see Creed raveling away, which I am speculating to mean the Creed that Monet got to know is a goner (he may possibly get reverted in this issue, if he's not killed off}.

After all, things are resetting all the time. We've had plenty of resets this last year. lol Creed being reverted may be the final one before the New Year. Then afterwards, Monet will be a free agent again and will go to another book. Hopefully that, and not limbo.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-19-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I'm so over Monet + Creed, and refuse to read anything that alludes to the two as a pair. Which is a shame, because I love Monet.
    Yeah, I was never into 'them' as a romantic pairing. This cover is implying there is more there than just friendship. Come on Pak, leave it alone!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!