Page 105 of 118 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1758
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Just sharing more of my Monet adjusts like I mentioned.

She didn't need to be darkened too much here, but I thought WTH & just did. lol Plus gave her black hair again.
    m-monet-st-croix-5.jpg

m-monet-st-croix-12.jpg
    Strong Guy.jpg
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-29-2018 at 04:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Just sharing more of my Monet adjusts like I mentioned.

She didn't need to be darkened too much here, but I thought WTH & just did. lol Plus gave her black hair again.
    m-monet-st-croix-5.jpg

m-monet-st-croix-12.jpg
    Strong Guy.jpg
    I mean she is BLACK likeeeeee the darker the better

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    I mean she is BLACK likeeeeee the darker the better
    lol yAAAAsssshhhhh

Love it! The biggest offense was Pablo Raimondi and Brian Reber (I think) who reaaaaaally made her unrecognizable. I loved Raimondi's art and his run on the title, but his Monet made me want him off the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Love it! The biggest offense was Pablo Raimondi and Brian Reber (I think) who reaaaaaally made her unrecognizable. I loved Raimondi's art and his run on the title, but his Monet made me want him off the book.
    Remembering all the artists gets confusing. So I forget which Monet Brian did. But I agree 100% on Pablo's Monet. To this day, I considered that the worst design Monet had. Followed closely by the one where her body is stolen and used to seduce Darwin.

Here
    1713376-m_42_1.jpg
    Not only is it an unappealing design, she looks like she's about 40.

I did an edit on that one too, but nothing could really save it. lol
    1713376-m_42_1.jpg

BANNED

Remembering all the artists gets confusing. So I forget which Monet Brian did. But I agree 100% on Pablo's Monet. To this day, I considered that the worst design Monet had. Followed closely by the one where her body is stolen and used to seduce Darwin.

Here
    1713376-m_42_1.jpg
    Not only is it an unappealing design, she looks like she's about 40.

I did an edit on that one too, but nothing could really save it. lol
    1713376-m_42_1.jpg
    OH HELLL NO since when did Monet have BLUE EYES the skin lightning is too much

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    OH HELLL NO since when did Monet have BLUE EYES the skin lightning is too much
    That ain't just skin. It's clear Marvel just doesn't want Monet to be black. Or think that she isn't due to being North African.

Half the time, she's white or tan-white European.

Wow. I largely ignored X-Factor so didnt know they were messing with her eyes as well

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wow. I largely ignored X-Factor so didnt know they were messing with her eyes as well
    Yeah. They could be blue like the above pic. Sometimes they were this color.

PAD mentioned getting complaints from fans asking why Monet was white all of a sudden. Then one comment from a fan saying that white girl with the turquoise eyes was an insult to the original Monet.

Yeah. They could be blue like the above pic. Sometimes they were this color.

PAD mentioned getting complaints from fans asking why Monet was white all of a sudden. Then one comment from a fan saying that white girl with the turquoise eyes was an insult to the original Monet.
    There it looks beautiful, and it is more the numbers (modern) where M has a medium skin tone, or those that are darker.

Taking that aside, it is obvious that she has a black part, no one denies it, but it is more than evident that she also has an Arab or white part, her features, and especially her spectacular hair, which we know that she did not inherit it from the father, Nor is it even remotely ethnic for a black woman.

I do not understand, what is your frustration with Monet being clearly a biracial character.

If you do not know his story that is biracial, Monet perfectly happens as an Arab character or more, gives the type of a Hindu woman, rather than a black ethnic woman, I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Let's love Monet for what is a character that represents almost completely diversity, at least ethnic and cultural, and religious, not sexual, because as far as we know M is only heterosexual, for more bad taste that has been shown (obviating Madrox that is nice XD).

BANNED

Monet's appearance in Weapon X gives off mini-Emma vibes calling "Mentallo" a "little worm"

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Monet's appearance in Weapon X gives off mini-Emma vibes calling "Mentallo" a "little worm"
    She certainly has the uniform for it. It always looked like something Emma would wear. lol

BANNED

She certainly has the uniform for it. It always looked like something Emma would wear. lol
    I'm hoping at some point we get a Monet & Cuckoos meeting. I don't think they've ever had true panel time (outside of HoM) and I'd love to see that banter.

All 4 of them can talk shit about Layla or Emma lol.

There. Are. Black. African. Women. With. Naturally. Straight. Hair.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!