Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

she & Chamber were the awesome Eurotrash of Gen X!
    the next thing I want to see her in is...a Generation X reunion mini!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    she & Chamber were the awesome Eurotrash of Gen X!
    the next thing I want to see her in is...a Generation X reunion mini!
    Yes!

Or a Eurotrash road trip, Monet & Jono touring continental Europe!

...Which somehow has to involve Penance and the Balkans. Just 'cos. ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Yes!

Or a Eurotrash road trip, Monet & Jono touring continental Europe!

...Which somehow has to involve Penance and the Balkans. Just 'cos. ;D
    That actually could turn into a great Excalibur series! Don't even include Cap and Meggan! M and Jono will be founders of this team.

Haha never thought of her joining Excalibur.

Pete Wisdom, Chamber, Monet, Rachel, Magik, and Colossus, maybe swap out Banshee (Terry or Sean tbh) for Rachel or Magik.

I want to include Nightcrawler because a, iconic and b, he has such an awesome design, but his ladies man/Errol Flynn thing really creeps me out and that was really exemplified during his Excalibur run.

I for some reason want to see the St.Croix family playing a big hand in rebuilding Wakanda. Maybe Cartier just throwing a whole bunch of money around and marrying off one of his daughters to royalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

They sadly haven't been seen recently. D: Maybe mentioned in X-Factor, I don't know, but that would be it, if anything... I know M's dad guest-starred in X-Factor. That would be the time to bring up family matters. My guess is they're attending a private school in Monaco and living normal lives. They should be young teens by now, which is the perfect age to bring them back over to Storm's school and hang out with Big Sis.

It seems to me that Monet's intelligence has been downplayed since the "real" M was revealed (the super-intelligent M was one of the aspects of the M Twins version of Monet, an idealized version since they looked up to their Big Sis), and especially so in X-Factor. I think Brian Wood has been trying to bring the classic/"smart" M back in his latest "X-Men" volume.
    That's a shame they were put in limbo after Gen. X (I heard PAD didn't bring them up at all in his run with Monet) They were very interesting characters and I liked their relationship with Monet. I highly doubt Wood will bring them up anytime soon. I think they left before Wood started his run on Generation X.

Back to topic, Monet really is a great character though. I do not like how she's being used in X-Men. I feel she is very one note there.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsmoar View Post

Pete Wisdom, Chamber, Monet, Rachel, Magik, and Colossus, maybe swap out Banshee (Terry or Sean tbh) for Rachel or Magik.

I want to include Nightcrawler because a, iconic and b, he has such an awesome design, but his ladies man/Errol Flynn thing really creeps me out and that was really exemplified during his Excalibur run.
    Not a big fan of Rachel and Magik would be too many bwitches in the kitchen. But now I am intrigued! Maybe they travel to Otherworld on a mission. Or maybe they start a new Hellfire Club. Somebody has to fill the Hellfire Role! I could definitely see her as a new Black Queen.

M
    Chamber
    Karima
    Pixie only because I want to know more about the faerie race
    Pete Wisdom-joins along the way.
    Siryn-Joins when Jono, Pixie, Broo and M arrive.
    Broo-not sure if it should be Warbird. I like a good nod to Cerise. But I think there is more writing potential in Broo.

Maybe Gaiman as the writer
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 06-03-2014 at 09:36 PM.

M needs to go back to X-Factor Pronto. Her and Quicksilver in the same space, under Peter David's Pen....Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    M needs to go back to X-Factor Pronto. Her and Quicksilver in the same space, under Peter David's Pen....Yes.
    yeah you think the team can live with both their ego

Quote Originally Posted by mercuryfan View Post
    yeah you think the team can live with both their ego
    Both of their egocentric personalities, probably not but it'll be an entertaining implosion or explosion.

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

I loved her in X-Factor but X-Men , for me, is the best place for her. Her diverse powers are being shown very constantly.
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Both of their egocentric personalities, probably not but it'll be an entertaining implosion or explosion.
    yeah it will be pretty fun to see two of my favourite jerks in the same comic

Quote Originally Posted by Starsmoar View Post

Sounds good to me! He's a European mutant, too.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I for some reason want to see the St.Croix family playing a big hand in rebuilding Wakanda. Maybe Cartier just throwing a whole bunch of money around and marrying off one of his daughters to royalty.
    That would be hilarious... And an odd thing for an ambassador to do. XD

Not a big fan of Rachel and Magik would be too many bwitches in the kitchen. But now I am intrigued! Maybe they travel to Otherworld on a mission. Or maybe they start a new Hellfire Club. Somebody has to fill the Hellfire Role! I could definitely see her as a new Black Queen.

M
    Chamber
    Karima
    Pixie only because I want to know more about the faerie race
    Pete Wisdom-joins along the way.
    Siryn-Joins when Jono, Pixie, Broo and M arrive.
    Broo-not sure if it should be Warbird. I like a good nod to Cerise. But I think there is more writing potential in Broo.

Maybe Gaiman as the writer
    Yes, I've thought of M for The Black Queen, too, hehe. This Hellfire Club already sounds worlds better than Jason Aaron's!

So true.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

@Starleafgirl-Sorry that was a new Excalibur team not a new Hellfire Club. I thought I elaborated more on that post when I really didn't! But yeah screw Cap and Meggan I wan't to see Jono and M as the All New Excalibur along with Pixie, Siryn, Pete, Broo and Karima.

@Starleafgirl-Sorry that was a new Excalibur team not a new Hellfire Club. I thought I elaborated more on that post when I really didn't! But yeah screw Cap and Meggan I wan't to see Jono and M as the All New Excalibur along with Pixie, Siryn, Pete, Broo and Karima.
    Oh okay -- well it's good with me either way! I like Broo and Karima, too.
    Prεtty Pεnny