Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkholder View Post
    In regards to M's powers, what would happen if Nicole and Claudette were around. Couldn't they gestalt together? I know the twins were confusing but it would be great to have them back and working with Monet. They could be like the Cuckoos are with Emma.
    I am for any reason to bring them back. I wonder what that would be like? To have M and the twins combine without Emplate? Have we seen that yet? I hate that no other writer brings up the twins. Like they never existed!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Thanks to MarvelGuy for the powers rundown... and cool M vs. Enchantress fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkholder View Post
    In regards to M's powers, what would happen if Nicole and Claudette were around. Couldn't they gestalt together? I know the twins were confusing but it would be great to have them back and working with Monet. They could be like the Cuckoos are with Emma.
    My thought on that is that, since the M Twins combined are a copy of Monet, that combining with Monet would yield a woman who looks like Monet would look, but about 38 years of age (10+10+18 for their current ages, if Monet is currently 18). And her powers would be greater than the M Twins and Monet combined... definitely including some of their powers such as dimensional portals, super strength, super speed, telepathy, telekinesis, etc... definitely a force to be reckoned with! Next time the X-Men need to face a God, they should call her.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Dont want Penance ( or twins to come back).. also.. dont think Monet is 18. She was like 16-17 back in 94. I'd give her 27-8 now. She doesnt look and act like a teen no more. Her mature look is developing since Gen X... X-Corps, X-Factor and now she's like mid- late 20's.
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGuy View Post
    Dont want Penance ( or twins to come back).. also.. dont think Monet is 18. She was like 16-17 back in 94. I'd give her 27-8 now. She doesnt look and act like a teen no more. Her mature look is developing since Gen X... X-Corps, X-Factor and now she's like mid- late 20's.
    Technically, if Monet was 16 when Jubilee was 13-and-a-half, and she's 17-and-a-half now, that would make Monet 21 now. I was just guesttimating. ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

hehehe yes!
    I'd love to see more Monet merchandise. Like toys and playable in games like Avengers Alliance and Marvel Heroes.

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

M/Penance in Age of Apocalypse. I admit I have never read anything about this but from the pics I have seen she was in full goddess mode in this. Would love to see her like this in the 616 future.

Amazing !! Super goddess in AoA! Hope she becomes a true legend in 616 now that she is getting the spotlight!

By the way X-Men 15 is out today and Monet is not the main in this issue but she does look GORGEOUS, as always! <3

I prefer M's costume with the zipper down as opposed to it covered. Storm shouldn't be the only woman who gets to show her cleavage.

Hehe.. hands down, my fave outfit is her new X-Men one by Kris Anka. But i loved her X-Factor one, as well. Even the pink on she used to wear when she joined the team.

M is one of the few heroines that could've taken the mantle of Ms.Marvel. anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I prefer M's costume with the zipper down as opposed to it covered. Storm shouldn't be the only woman who gets to show her cleavage.
    Oh, I'm sure all women are dying to show their cleavage in your mind, aren't they?

M is one of the few heroines that could've taken the mantle of Ms.Marvel. anyway..
    Agreed. I mean, her codename's M... so she's already got the "M" theme going on. ;P Actually, Monet's Muslim just like the new Ms. Marvel, which is a cool coincidence.

Love it, haha.
    Prεtty Pεnny

Yes! Much better than Kamala. Anyway. leave our M for us! haha

I actually really love that pink/purple costume as well. Im kinda happy with all the costumes, Monet wore and is wearing right now. Really pleased.

Also, she's been called Monet these days huh?. Nobody called her M in X-Men yet. I kinda love both.
    Until the last issue of X-factor Investigations, people called her both M and Monet.

Yes! Much better than Kamala. Anyway. leave our M for us! haha

I actually really love that pink/purple costume as well. Im kinda happy with all the costumes, Monet wore and is wearing right now. Really pleased.
    Not too pleased about the ones that seemed specifically designed to show off cleavage, but then, when you've got model-quality looks and know it, you just want to flaunt it. Seems in character for Monet. I liked her costumes back in Generation X, though, because there wasn't even a thought to show off her cleavage. That book was actually respectful towards its teen heroines.

This one's probably the coolest, though: I'm a sucker for capes and it's so elaborate and made for showing off, which is so M:

Also, she's been called Monet these days huh?. Nobody called her M in X-Men yet. I kinda love both.
    Until the last issue of X-factor Investigations, people called her both M and Monet.
    Hmm, someone should call her M occasionally. Jubilee could use it as a nickname for her, for example.
    Prεtty Pεnny

she sure loves to show off her model looks and fit body. Her Gen X was really cool! The purple one is chic and sexy, with the heroic cape at the same time. Love it.
    But the X-Factor and X-Men catsuits are like WOW!