1) No negative comments about the honoree of this thread. It's an appreciation thread, not a non-appreciation one.

2) No negative discussion about any competitors of the honoree of this thread (i.e. John Stewart in the Hal Jordan thread). No ifs, ands, or buts. Find another non-appreciation thread to do that, just not here.

3) No negative comments about other versions of the character. For example, if you like the DCU version of Cyborg, but hate the DCnU version (or visa versa), just appreciate the earlier version and keep your comments about the latter to yourself.

I search both the DC and the Batman forums and I can't find a single appreciation thread for Creeper?
Showcase_Vol_1_73.jpg
Come on, what's not to love about this character, he's unique, over the top, and he has a costume so sexy it puts Power Girl to shame.
Normally he is controversial journalist Jack Ryder, but after being subject to experiment, he gains the ability to turn into the looney ever-loving Creeper.
Created by none other than Steve Ditko, Creeper's over the top aura is what makes this character great. Especially considering his base of operations is Gotham, causing him to cross paths with more down-to-earth, gritty superheroes all the time.
So here's to our favorite Creep....er!