Default Archangels vs Cain (Supernatural tv series)

Now that we know what is the very source of Cain's power behind the Mark. How would each Archangel fare against Cain individually? With and without the first blade.

1.)Michael
    2.)Lucifer
    3.)Raphael
    4.)Gabriel

Before anyone say this is spite, remember it took the combined effort of God and the Archangels to beat back the Darkness into submission. We know the Mark is both Lock and Key that imprisons the Darkness. We also know that Lucifer and Cain can tap into it's power.

I think it's at least implied that Cain might have the ability to kill the archangels. Maybe I'm wrong?

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I'm assuming with the blade, he could manage to kill them, unless it's like the Colt, where the highest archangels could tank it. Without the blade, I don't know if he could pull it off. We know he could kill demons barehanded with some kind of Death Touch, but we don't know if that could effect other creatures, much less angels, much less Archangels.

The issue here is the Archangels have a lot more tricks they can pull on Cain. PIS off, Cain should be incapable of ever touching them, while they can lock Cain away in time-dislocated pocket dimensions, or just bounce him off to the Moon or something. I doubt they could kill him, though.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

He doesn't really seem particularly killable, no, but I don't see what stops them from dumping his non-flying self into the heart of the sun or something. Let him roast, fight's over.