View Poll Results: Who is the best bat family member?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce wayne

32 20.78%
  • Dick grayson

49 31.82%
  • Jason todd

16 10.39%
  • Tim drake

10 6.49%
  • Damian wayne

13 8.44%
  • Bat cow

5 3.25%
  • Bat woman

4 2.60%
  • Cassandra cain

11 7.14%
  • Oracle

4 2.60%
  • Spoiler

8 5.19%
  • Ace

2 1.30%
  • Batwing.

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

"Ace the Bat Hound"? I'm sure OP actually means "Titus". Outside of Batman / Krypto cartoons and related comics / kids comics, to my knowledge, last Ace was "Batman Family" member, let alone used, was in 1963/64.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    I have used all bat family members ever to avoid people asking about the absence of characters like cass Cain and ace.
    As for batgirl/oracle matter I wrote oracle instead of batgirl so people do not get confused with barb,cass,and Stephanie,so you can vote for batgirl.
    Only Barbara Gordon is Batgirl. "Oracle" never "happened". Stephanie Brown is and always has been Spoiler, and Cassandra Cain, list her when she "exists", in three months.
    Last edited by ngroove; 07-28-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Voted Bruce, with Dick a close second. At least out of the ones on the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Poll has twelve, and I'm pretty sure that Jim Gordon and Alfred are more important "Bat Family allies" than Bat-Cow or even Ace the Bat-hound.
    Not only that, they're way more important than everyone on that list except Bruce and maybe Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    "Ace the Bat Hound"? I'm sure OP actually means "Titus".
    Maybe, maybe not.
    Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Outside of Batman / Krypto cartoons and related comics / kids comics, to my knowledge, last Ace was "Batman Family" member, let alone used, was in 1963/64.
    Wasn't there a second version of "Ace" back when Harold was in the Batcave helping Batman? (late 1980s/early 1990s)

Bruce Wayne. Alfred Pennyworth. Dick Grayson. Jim Gordon. That's the core.

If people want to complain about missing Bat characters, . . .

Love the Batmen of All Nations!
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-29-2015 at 08:33 PM.

I am just going to apologies to everyone if I have left off a character I was in a rush.
    This is written in both new and -pre 52 so characters like Cassandra Cain can appear,as for Jim Gordon he is a batman ally not batman family,even as batman he is not as he does not have the same beliefs as the batman family.I wrote oracle to show as Barbara Gordon similar to spoiler as Stephanie. All of this poll is based on all of the characters history and any continuity.

Also could not fit the whole batman inc.

Maybe, maybe not.
    Wasn't there a second version of "Ace" back when Harold was in the Batcave helping Batman? (late 1980s/early 1990s)
    Yeah. I re-read Knightfall recently and Ace shows up there.

That seems a bit extreme in terms of criticism. Yeah, it was limiting to just refer to her as "Oracle", but that was an identity she had for, what, more than 20 years? And she wasn't always a "plain jane supporting character" in that role.
    Agreed. I don't think plain jane has ever come to mind when thinking about Oracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    I have used all bat family members ever to avoid people asking about the absence of characters like cass Cain and ace.
    As for batgirl/oracle matter I wrote oracle instead of batgirl so people do not get confused with barb,cass,and Stephanie,so you can vote for batgirl.
    Well, the thing is, now your poll seems biased. Since you list pretty much everyone else by their secret identity instead of their hero identity, you COULD have listed them simply as Stephanie Brown and Barbara Gordon.

Why does it look like a bunch of responses were wiped out if they didn't say only complimentary things about Barbara Gordon?

I had one of mine go missing where I pointed out a problem with her being listed as only "Oracle" in the poll because it essentially ruled out her times before and after as Batgirl (and the fact that that her period as Oracle was wiped out by the New 52).

Dick Grayson. Robin. Nightwing. The Original. The Best.

Why does it look like a bunch of responses were wiped out if they didn't say only complimentary things about Barbara Gordon?

I had one of mine go missing where I pointed out a problem with her being listed as only "Oracle" in the poll because it essentially ruled out her times before and after as Batgirl (and the fact that that her period as Oracle was wiped out by the New 52).
    Sorry if that happened, I do not know about this so I can't help.i admit I could have listed all of them by civilian identities,so let's just carry on with the appreciation thread and stop complaining.

Spectacular Member DuskHarlekin's Avatar

I voted for the star of Batgirl Vol. 1 Cassandra Cain, shame that she had no interaction with Damian before they homogenized everything with the Nu52.