sa1nt

Default Batman's "Burden"

I remember reading this comic out of of my father's extensive Batman comic collection. I don't remember the name and have been looking everywhere for it online and have had no luck at all.
    In the story he is first seen climbing a mountain that he goes into while carrying a duffel bag that apparently talks to him. He calls the duffel bag his "burden"
    I think it may be carrying the body of the joker I'm not quite sure anymore. But also in this same issue he comes across a shaman or voodoo man with skulls on his necklace and they attack batman. Oh and the voodoo man is also on top of a tank alongside some resurrected soldiers if I'm not mistaken when he comes across batman.
    Please if anyone could help me out with finding the title and the series it belongs to I would greatly appreciate it. This comic and many others helped me escape reality during a hard time when I was constantly beat up and bullied in school.
    I have started to collect both batman and superman comics little by little in hopes that my baby girl will one day read them as well like I did as a kid

Legends of the Dark Knight Annual 1:
    LODK_Annual_1.jpg
    Cool story

this is a really interesting story indeed. I like how the whole nightmarish surrealistic setting allows to dive into the dark knight's mind.