Default ANT-MAN Tickers Give Hints to MCU

These are the tickers on the bottom of the screen in ANT-MAN as Scott is being Interviewed by WHiH News. What get's you psyched about these comments, what's cool to see, what's a bummer to see, and who's psyched about the fact that Ultron may not actually be all gone? (i know I am)

... has resurfaced in eastern europe remain unconfirmed after many thought the organization to be dissolved

• California braces for record drought

• Renowned astrophysicist Jane Foster to Lecture on her experiences with interspace and dimensional travel

• Rogue Hydra Agent Wolfgang Von Strucker confirmed, dead, his body was found in its cell after a supposed raid on an eastern detention facility

• Earthquake rocks South Africa.

• Steve Rogers to attend updated museum exhibit dedicated to his heroic efforts in WWII

• California continues efforts to address issues from record drought

• Stark Industries announces new scholarships for promising students from urban city schools

• Multiple countries recovering from catastrophic damage caused by sentient robot Ultron

• Leaders asking for aid, and for the Avengers to be held accountable

• Senate hearings expected to continue into next week regarding relief efforts

• Tony Stark says that public concerns about Dr. Bruce Banner are "Baseless" and "Irresponsible" after the South Africa incident involving the hulk

• Pym technologies CEO Darren Cross says "Astonishing" new venture coming this week

• Winning lottery ticket of $675 million still unclaimed

• Biography "The life and times of industrialist Howard Stark" to be published later this year

• Efforts to recover the remaining Ultron technology continue, as components from the advanced robotics are capturing large sums on the black market

I assume the line about people selling Ultron's "corpses" on the black market will have some part in Civil War.

BANNED

I don't remember seeing Scott on the news in Ant-Man, is it in promotional materials or the actual movie?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I don't remember seeing Scott on the news in Ant-Man, is it in promotional materials or the actual movie?
    Yeah, I have no idea to what this is in reference.
    I write about the intersection of science, comics and culture. Check it out!

I believe it's web videos promoting the movie.

The tickers referencing the Avengers being held accountable are clearly teeing up Civil War
    I surrender to the Contest

Bluebird

The Stark Industries scholarships bullet point is obviously hinting at Spider-Man possibly being with Tony in Civil War.

Yeah, for those who don't know, they come from here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtJ...IFn2Lng/videos

Sorry about that, I believe they're promotional material, my fault.