Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Just got back from Ant-Man & The Wasp. My thoughts on Cassie in the film:

spoilers:
    Naturally served as the emotional anchor for Scott in the film as he was dealing with his house arrest, and when he temporarily abandoned Hank and Hope. It's very nice how she approves of Scott and Hope's relationship, and of course they give nudges and teases towards her comic counterpart's superhero status.
    end of spoilers

MASSIVE SPOILER for what happens by the end of the film:

spoilers:
    Her dad is stuck in the Quantum Realm. Hank, along with Janet and Hope, who were supposed to get Scott out, ARE DUSTED BY THANOS! Makes me wonder how this'll play into the 4th Avengers film with the teenage Cassie and possible Stature appearance.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    With both Wasps apparently destroyed, there's a good chance she'll borrow a suit, skipping straight to Stinger.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

Where's Cassie now? I was expecting her to co-star in a book with her dad after Astonishing Ant-Man ended but they picked Nadia instead, which I'm extremely salty about. Where can I read about Cassie now?

There was a promo comic for Dell recently starring Scott, Nadia AND Cassie. Also, I would expect Cassie to show up in the final issue of the Ant-Man and the Wasp mini, considering she was mentioned in the first one (he wanted to surprise her on her birthday). That would be Nadia's first meeting with her.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

I hate Nadia and this whole thing with Cassie not being important to her dad's story unless Marvel wants to capitalize on movie hype is sickening.

All-New Member

She was a superheroine and now she's just a prop for movie synergy.

BANNED

Isn't it confirmed that the character will show up in Avengers: Endgame?