Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised she listened. She probably has more to offer then Scott does .
    I'm not sure I'm buying it yet. She's gotta be putting up an act. I hope she'll reappear to fight later and Scott ends up being the last one to find out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I'm not sure I'm buying it yet. She's gotta be putting up an act. I hope she'll reappear to fight later and Scott ends up being the last one to find out about it.
    Scott's her cheerleader. to destroy his trust in her would be bad for Cassie. if she sneaks back into the country, she'll just be used as leverage against him; just as she was in Spencer's series (multiple times if you count Kate Bishop).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She definitely would have more to offer. Cassie is the most powerful Pym Particle user, being the only one able to use all of the Ant-Man, Wasp, and Giant-Man powers. Scott chooses not to use the Giant-Man power and can't use the Wasp stuff. Janet and Nadia both can't control ants (at least, Nadia hasn't exhibited that ability). Raz only has size changing. Cassie can do it all. That's why Stinger was such a major upgrade over Stature, which was basically the same powers Raz has, just the Giant-Man abilities.
    Scott, presumably, could teacher her how to enhance her strength and durability; as well. but that all depends on how willing they are to use either character post-Secret Empire.

With only one Cap book going forward, Spencer could relaunch Astonishing Ant-Man. It's not a coincidence that it ended a few months after Steve Rogers launched.

Cassie's role in Ant-Man and the Wasp is big enough that she made it onto the poster. Could we be seeing Stature or Stinger in the MCU?

BANNED

Oh, I didn't even see her back there. I don't think that means she's going to be doing much in the movie. I hope I'm wrong though!

Well, hopefully she's not turned into a hostage for the umpteenth time .

My theory about her getting powers by the end of the film, and being a hero by the third one grows! (pun intended)

BANNED

I'm all for seeing Stature or Stinger in the MCU.

BANNED

They could go with Stinger to replace both Ant-Man and Wasp, but I want to see her start exposing herself to Pym particles at a young age. I feel like it's important it's important to her character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    They could go with Stinger to replace both Ant-Man and Wasp, but I want to see her start exposing herself to Pym particles at a young age. I feel like it's important it's important to her character.
    MCU version of Pym Particles mess with organic brains though, they need helmets to protect their brain chemistry.
    But maybe they can make Cassie the first one who can use shrinking/growing power without the full suit?
    I'd like them to make Cassie special.

BANNED

Maybe Pym could work out the kinks by then, or maybe it doesn't have quite the negative affect on adolescent minds. I very much want her to have her powers without the use of a suit, and if that means she has to be slightly unhinged when she's older, I might be willing to accept that. I don't want her to be full on nutzo, but maybe it explains why she makes such brash and questionable decisions. I do like the idea of Cass being slightly less binary morality-wise. People would probably just attribute it to genetics anyway.

Extraordinary Member

Oh, I don't mean making you crazy type of "messing".
    It's shown in the movie that without the right container, the organic life will turn to glue when exposed to Pym Particles.(Like that poor Lamb and that guy washed down in a toilet, the second lamb survived because it got a container.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Oh, I don't mean making you crazy type of "messing".
    It's shown in the movie that without the right container, the organic life will turn to glue when exposed to Pym Particles.(Like that poor Lamb and that guy washed down in a toilet, the second lamb survived because it got a container.)
    Oh, I must have misunderstood that scene. I thought it was because they just didn't have the formula quite right. Because even Cross began to suffer the effects of exposure to the chemicals though he had a helmet.

BANNED

Those were some quick gruesome scenes!