Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    22. Sagittarius. Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    To not go there, and instead do a cliché "father is afraid, so Cassie cannot be a hero anymore" thing would be hugely disappointing.
    Not to mention hugely inaccurate to the character. Cassie would never give up being a superhero, not even for her inspiration, her father. She loved it. It was everything to her.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

He/him/his pronouns.

Seriously, I'm so glad she's back!

Quote Originally Posted by Time Like Lightning View Post
    Not to mention hugely inaccurate to the character. Cassie would never give up being a superhero, not even for her inspiration, her father. She loved it. It was everything to her.
    Yeah, but given that she died, she might end up having some psychological scars and not be up for any super-heroics for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Yeah, but given that she died, she might end up having some psychological scars and not be up for any super-heroics for a while.
    If Cassie was willing to put her life on the line, I'm sure she'll do it again.

CASSIE LANG FANART TIME!

Great fanart, I gotta admit that those pics are adorable. The selfie one in particular.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

22. Sagittarius. Time Like Lightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    If Cassie was willing to put her life on the line, I'm sure she'll do it again.
    I could see either. I just want it explored. The ideal would be if this book gave Cassie the same amount of paneltime Kate gets over in Hawkeye.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

He/him/his pronouns.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Like Lightning View Post
    I could see either. I just want it explored. The ideal would be if this book gave Cassie the same amount of paneltime Kate gets over in Hawkeye.
    I think Cassie might be traumatised but she will eventually become a hero again. If she does go into being a heroine again I think that she might at first concentrate on being small (like her dad) until her confidence grows enough for her to go giant size again. I think with her one day we will see her get really, really big and actually put Hank Pym to shame.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Heh, Tumblr is highly anticipating the YA meeting up with Cassie again. Knowing Marvel, it'll happen off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Heh, Tumblr is highly anticipating the YA meeting up with Cassie again. Knowing Marvel, it'll happen off screen.
    Maybe, I feel that the YA series suffered without her. I wonder what would happen if she met the new Ms Marvel.
    Last edited by a0040pc; 12-15-2014 at 09:24 AM.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Maybe, I feel that the YA series suffered without her. I wonder what would happen if she met the new Ms Marvel.
    The first part is to see how much a presence Stature will have now.

I can see her most likely living with her dad and she tries to have a normal life in High School but it is much different to the superhero academies that she went to. Maybe she meets a bully and when he or she gets her angry it causes her to grow.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Just read Ant-Man and Cassie's role in the series seems to be significant and she demonstrates that she still has her powers. I'm wondering what will happen to her down the line.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Yeah, that was cool to see. Although, it's kinda weird that the Marvel U is a place where, as of now, Cassie Lang is 14 and Kate Bishop is 21.

I hope they let her get in costume and actually be a superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Yeah, that was cool to see. Although, it's kinda weird that the Marvel U is a place where, as of now, Cassie Lang is 14 and Kate Bishop is 21.

I hope they let her get in costume and actually be a superhero.
    That would be good and hopefully she'll get a new costume. If she does team up with her dad I think she'll concentrate on being Ant-Girl and maybe she'll grow to giant size. I thought Cassie would be older than 14, remind me how old was she in YA #2 from 2005.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One