Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Just to let people know that Ultimate Stature will be appearing in Ultimate End #1 on sale next month. Most likely she will be killed during the whole event (not just because the Ultimate Marvel universe is ending but we actually see her die in battle). I'm also afraid in case regular Stature has been depowered after what happened in this week's Ant-Man.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Just to let people know that Ultimate Stature will be appearing in Ultimate End #1 on sale next month. Most likely she will be killed during the whole event (not just because the Ultimate Marvel universe is ending but we actually see her die in battle). I'm also afraid in case regular Stature has been depowered after what happened in this week's Ant-Man.
    Man, this just makes 616 seem like jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Man, this just makes 616 seem like jerks.
    The who reason I said about Stature being depowered is that the whole business of having her heart transplanted into that guy who was like Scott Lang's first villain. The villain seems to be up and raring to go so it looks like her heart has been transplanted and she will be given a regular heart. That means since her new heart won't be treated with Pym Particles it won't grow or shrink along with her so it looks like we'll be seeing her as regular girl (although we have only seen her change size once since her resurrection). I could be wrong about all of this and we should hopefully find out in the next issue of Ant-Man.

Although there is a possibility that Ultimate Stature might survive Ultimate End but I seriously doubt it. In the figurative terms she's not a big enough character (in the literal she's the biggest character left). Too bad that she never properly joined the Ultimates but I think a story about her and her Giant-Woman squad would have been fun.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

BANNED

Man. I guess if A-Force doesn't come through for me, I won't have my Stature around for a good while longer. Sigh.

The who reason I said about Stature being depowered is that the whole business of having her heart transplanted into that guy who was like Scott Lang's first villain. The villain seems to be up and raring to go so it looks like her heart has been transplanted and she will be given a regular heart. That means since her new heart won't be treated with Pym Particles it won't grow or shrink along with her so it looks like we'll be seeing her as regular girl (although we have only seen her change size once since her resurrection). I could be wrong about all of this and we should hopefully find out in the next issue of Ant-Man.

Although there is a possibility that Ultimate Stature might survive Ultimate End but I seriously doubt it. In the figurative terms she's not a big enough character (in the literal she's the biggest character left). Too bad that she never properly joined the Ultimates but I think a story about her and her Giant-Woman squad would have been fun.
    Honestly, I just hope Bombshell survives the Ultimate Univese.

Honestly, I just hope Bombshell survives the Ultimate Univese.
    As you can guess from my Avatar I want Ultimate Kitty Pryde to survive since she is the most interesting Ultimate character post Ultimatum (I mean with the most character development). Well we can still hope for Ultimate Stature right? She was a pretty fun character and did break a giant size record.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

As you can guess from my Avatar I want Ultimate Kitty Pryde to survive since she is the most interesting Ultimate character post Ultimatum (I mean with the most character development). Well we can still hope for Ultimate Stature right? She was a pretty fun character and did break a giant size record.
    I'm not too optimistic about the Ultimate Universe's chances. If I were a betting man, Marvel will only take Miles, and that's it, as it seems like the Internet only cares about Miles...

107th Inf Rgt (HC) PAO Timberley's Avatar

Anyone else disappointed that it doesn't look like Stature's in the MCU? Looking at the promo stuff for Ant-Man, it looks like we've got Small Child Cassie, to act as motivation for Scott... A bit of a shame, as I was hoping to see Cassie striding tall across the landscape!

Tim
    Current Long Term Reading: Lazarus (Rucka), Wonder Woman (Azzarello), Fables (Willingham), Spider-Woman (Hopeless)
    Old Favourites: The Dirty Pair, WildC.A.T.s, The Authority, The Sandman, Judge Dredd

Quote Originally Posted by Timberley View Post
    Anyone else disappointed that it doesn't look like Stature's in the MCU? Looking at the promo stuff for Ant-Man, it looks like we've got Small Child Cassie, to act as motivation for Scott... A bit of a shame, as I was hoping to see Cassie striding tall across the landscape!

Tim
    Wait a phase. Kids grow up.

That reminds me what was Cassie's limits (biggest and smallest)?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

That reminds me what was Cassie's limits (biggest and smallest)?
    50 feet, beyond that it starts to hurt her bones.

Cassie in that one issue kept shrinking, and they didn't know how small she would get and they were worried they would lose her.

Wait a phase. Kids grow up.
    Not in the 616 they don't

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Not in the 616 they don't
    Does it matter what 616 does? Each MCU movie takes place 1 year or so after each other because everyone is aging in real time. Even if Cassie is a kid now, by the end of Phase 3, she'll be 4 years older. She'll probably be her Stature age by then.

Bad news guys, Cassie has more or less lost her powers. A real disappointment.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

While a good issue. If you want Cassie as Stature you are going to have to read about her in A-Force and not Ant-man after the book relaunches after Secret Wars. There isn't an issue #6 and only has the annual to retell the origin and what just happened in the first five issues come July. Oh well, still a good book.
    Mooper Films