Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

And she will appear in Ultimate End as well (although it is the Ultimate version).
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Bad news guys, Cassie has more or less lost her powers. A real disappointment.
    Awww, man. Still haven't read the last issue due to hearing about what happened (if I don't read it it still hasn't happened, right?... I know, self delusion) but this disappoints me. Hopefully this will result in growth of Cassie's character and not just being a full on 'fridge' moment.

Why bring her back if she's just going to be put to the sideline? I am disappointed...

BANNED

We still don't know that because CASSIE'S body is filled with Pym Particles. It may only be a matter of time before her new heart absorbs the particles. She wasn't showcasing her powers anyway so I don't feel like we're losing anything for the time being.

I read the last issue myself and I'm not one hundred percent sure that she has actually lost her powers. Maybe after Secret Wars we can see her in action. Also a bit of art that I've found but it does beg the question, Is Ant-Man small or is Stature big?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

art by Magickmarker
    Last edited by juan678; 06-24-2015 at 03:11 AM.

Just to report a couple of things.

1. An older version of Stature appears in Civil War #1. She has at least a page and I believe she also appeared in Spider-Island #1 but I don't know her role in that (most likely as a cameo).

2. Stature is also available on the Marvel: War Of Heroes mobile game. As far as I know she only has one card and it is called [Growing Up] Stature
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

An interesting article about our favourite giant girl.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...mans-daughter/
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

BANNED

It maybe for the best considering what happen to her.

BANNED

Am I the only one who recalls Cassie Lang in the MC-2 universe and her other alternate heroic if in the form of Stinger ?

The same Stinger that appears in a back up,story for Spider Island set in the MC-2 universe in Secret Wars ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Am I the only one who recalls Cassie Lang in the MC-2 universe and her other alternate heroic if in the form of Stinger ?

The same Stinger that appears in a back up,story for Spider Island set in the MC-2 universe in Secret Wars ?
    No I recall her but I prefer her as Stature
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

I doubt we will ever see her as a superhero again in the 616
    We need better comics

I would like to mention that I read Astonishing Ant-Man #1 and it has been confirmed that Cassie aka Stature can no longer change size. She played a basketball game and commented that she wished she could grow again so that she could be taller than this girl who blocked her shot. It is a great waste taking her powers away since out of the former Young Avengers she was the one who was most eager to be a superhero and because she was probably the most heroic out of the lot. She took part in many big Marvel events and her de-powering is like a slap to the face of fans.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

I would like to mention that I read Astonishing Ant-Man #1 and it has been confirmed that Cassie aka Stature can no longer change size. She played a basketball game and commented that she wished she could grow again so that she could be taller than this girl who blocked her shot. It is a great waste taking her powers away since out of the former Young Avengers she was the one who was most eager to be a superhero and because she was probably the most heroic out of the lot. She took part in many big Marvel events and her de-powering is like a slap to the face of fans.
    Don't worry. If the MCU last much longer, they'll probably do Young Avengers, and Cassie will definitely be on the roster. Meaning the comics with of course bow down and scramble to repower her. Its just a matter of time.
    Cyclops was right

Yeah, dropped Antman after what happened. Scott is cool and all but Fridging Cassie for him? Yeah, that's a non-starter from me.
    They are, in other words, posed the way their male colleagues are typically posed. They are posed as heroes.
    G. Willow Wilson in regards to this picture.

Just to report that in the third season of Avengers Assemble (which in my view is inferior to the previous Avengers EMH) Cassie will be making an appearance. I wouldn't get my hopes up though since most likely we will see her like she was in the Ant-Man film rather than as Stature. The only way that I can see them going down the Stature line is if they have a time travelling Cassie where in the future she is Stature or have present day Cassie getting exposed to Pym Particles.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One