Page 23 of 208 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

And the last

You know that comic strip with her confronting the New Mutants gives even more reason why she should be added into the X-Men gallery. I wonder if she would ever team up with Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    You know that comic strip with her confronting the New Mutants gives even more reason why she should be added into the X-Men gallery. I wonder if she would ever team up with Mystique.
    Before the Sisterhood thing on X-men, this was the only time that Amora fights against mutants. I prefer her on her own or fighting Avengers more than X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Before the Sisterhood thing on X-men, this was the only time that Amora fights against mutants. I prefer her on her own or fighting Avengers more than X-men.
    The reason I am kind of on board with this is because Marvel has a history of doing Rogues Gallery Transplants.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...leryTransplant

The reason I am kind of on board with this is because Marvel has a history of doing Rogues Gallery Transplants.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...leryTransplant
    Yeah, I know but only if at last works like Kingpin that was an Spider-Man villain and then Daredevil villain and other cases like you said on that link.

On Enchantressīs case I donīt know if it will works, Amora is highly associated with Thor and the Asgardians, hard to do it if you donīt know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Yeah, I know but only if at last works like Kingpin that was an Spider-Man villain and then Daredevil villain and other cases like you said on that link.

On Enchantressīs case I donīt know if it will works, Amora is highly associated with Thor and the Asgardians, hard to do it if you donīt know how.
    Play up her hatred against Dazzler again.

Play up her hatred against Dazzler again.
    If done right and if it is not something ridiculous, yes. I've had too many disappointments already.

Amazing Member

I do not think Amora would really work as X-Men enemy as she has very little confrontations with X-Men. When you look closer the New Mutants one was due to Loki request and sisterhood was due to circumstances -- in neither case she was actively targeting X-Men.

Now occasional one where her and their goals collide would work, but constant enemy hopefully not.

Also I hope they do not turn her back into pure villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    I do not think Amora would really work as X-Men enemy as she has very little confrontations with X-Men. When you look closer the New Mutants one was due to Loki request and sisterhood was due to circumstances -- in neither case she was actively targeting X-Men.

Now occasional one where her and their goals collide would work, but constant enemy hopefully not.

I wonder why she complied with that request then again she probably heard the X-Men was there and wanted another face off with Dazzler. I actually sort of want her to still be a villain because she is iconic for it.

I also think so, so I thought on Sylvieīs thing in the previous page of the thread, something that would give a new dimension and complexity to Amora herself and perhaps what means the fact and the inspiration that she calls herself The Enchantress in addition to more opportunities to see together Amora and her sister Lorelei.

I wonder why she complied with that request then again she probably heard the X-Men was there and wanted another face off with Dazzler. I actually sort of want her to still be a villain because she is iconic for it.
    Actually I think that Amora has no interest on Dazzler, when Amora fought the Avengers some years ago she has no interest on the Scarlet Witch in spite of her Hex Powers.

I donīt know what can be the person or things that would capture her attention. Itīs hard to know Amoraīs Thoughts

Amazing Member

Actually that part was only part of that issue I liked about Amora depiction. It made sense for her to give in to Loki threat since Thor and Balder were idiots. When Loki is third person to the throne of Asgard you do not send two ahead of him on same dangerous mission. If they had perished Loki would have gained the throne of Asgard and could pretty much do whatever he wanted to Amora who was not exactly popular among others. So it made sense for her to play it safe.
    Last edited by Atren; 05-29-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Actually that part was only part of that issue I liked about Amora depiction. It made sense for her to given in to Loki threat since Thor and Balder were idiots. When Loki is third person to the throne of Asgard you do not send two ahead of him on same dangerous mission. If they had perished Loki would have gained the throne of Asgard and could pretty much do whatever he wanted to Amora who was not exactly popular among others. So it made sense for her to play it safe.
    In any case would be meaningless if it were not going to step equivalent of Walter Simonsonīs Thor and Amora ought not even be there as she was still mourning over losing Skurge and she was with Heimdall when he was trying to help her overcome the loss. Claremont ignores that point because it is difficult to know at what point of continuity would be.

Three pics for Today