Page 194 of 208 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3117

no is irrelevant by Fans anime (animo) charlie1981
    Not in the film but is in Thor Ragnarok by fan Stop Motion Enchantress video
    Thor is being interviewed in the Grandmasterīs arena by The Enchantress, who wants to know what happened to Thor this last centuries
    Last edited by juan678; 11-06-2017 at 06:56 PM.

is import in videogame Heidam vs Enchantres 2, 38 minutes new generation

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I'm sorry to say this, since I would not be in the best of the moods.

Has the Enchantress become an irrelevant character?

Ignored totally in three Thor movies, her sister appeared in one-two episodes of Agents of SHIELD but Amora never was referenced, in comics, last times she is reduced to little less than just cameos and sporadic appearances (many times in forced ways) without contributing nothing to the history or reduced to constant humiliations every time worse.

I would like someone to answer me please, because I do not know what else I can contribute to the thread, Iīm really trying to make efforts but every week is more complicated.
    I know she's an interesting character and has a lot to offer but she was probably left out of the Thor films because she lacks a really strong point of direction to play the role of the villain.

There was a whole world to introduce in the first film along with the core "Thor-Loki-Sif & Warriors Three" group. They could have had the character show up in the second film but that film lacked a whole lot of direction. I do believe she was originally considered for Thor 3 as the villain but they ended up going with Hela as she just had a stronger sense of direction and power and character.

It also probably didn't help that her sister played a role on AoS which Feige isn't fan of. It's a shame but it happens.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    no is irrelevant by Fans anime (animo) charlie1981
    Not in the film but is in Thor Ragnarok by fan Stop Motion Enchantress video
    Thor is being interviewed in the Grandmasterīs arena by The Enchantress, who wants to know what happened to Thor this last centuries
    For which fans?, people lately act like she is a nobody.

Marvel clearly donīt know what do with her, at least she is not killed off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I know she's an interesting character and has a lot to offer but she was probably left out of the Thor films because she lacks a really strong point of direction to play the role of the villain.

There was a whole world to introduce in the first film along with the core "Thor-Loki-Sif & Warriors Three" group. They could have had the character show up in the second film but that film lacked a whole lot of direction. I do believe she was originally considered for Thor 3 as the villain but they ended up going with Hela as she just had a stronger sense of direction and power and character.

It also probably didn't help that her sister played a role on AoS which Feige isn't fan of. It's a shame but it happens.
    Of course, I love Amora from the most deepest part of my heart for so long.

But I found it very sad and frustrating that she is treated like nothing, with Skurge and Valkyrie on Thor: Ragnarok and a few years ago when they put Lorelei on Agents of SHIELD, itīs terrible the way they treat Amora the Enchantress being so sidelined.

I want her to be relevant again but I donīt want a 100% evil/wicked witch for her.

Also, it hurts me a lot to see DC Enchantress being actually well developed on comics even if Suicide Squad is a mess and a bad movie.

https://www.cbr.com/powerful-asgardi.../4/?view=lista
    amora n 5 power asgard in cbr list

She should be a couple of places higher and not only in nš5.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    She should be a couple of places higher and not only in nš5.
    Did you actually look who are above her? Thor and 3 skyfathers (sorta). There is no chance of her being above any of them, so I would say she did as well as logically possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    Did you actually look who are above her? Thor and 3 skyfathers (sorta). There is no chance of her being above any of them, so I would say she did as well as logically possible.
    Hi! Welcome back, long time no see you

Yeah, of course, at least she is not forgotten and in lower positions.

Already done.

Thanks for the link.

Rereading Thor 383, the first issue of Tom De Falco, which was an untold story of the Secret Wars and that seemed more a fill-in than anything else.

I have to say that I liked the dynamics of both sisters, Amora and Lorelei, and I have always wanted to see much more of it, too bad that all the stories of Thor since then were always a little more of the same, but from time to time always it's good, good stories that define the characters instead of watching fights and more fights.

I'm looking forward to seeing some day, a Thor issue, or an annual or a special or something like that, that starts to balance things because I hate to see that both sisters are always so marginalized by writers, Ewing would be great to write it, in my personal opinion because in the little that I saw of Loki: Agent of Asgard, Ewing really worked it pretty well and I would have liked more development in that sense, Busiek would also do it very well and I wonder how writers like Duggan or Spencer could do at it.

Right now, I was wondering, Would anyone like a story centered on Lorelei and her whole situation from the seduction of Thor and Loki, going through her death and getting to her relationship with Sigurd?

And one more thing knowing the whole story of Amora the Enchantress and considering all the characters related to her, I do not understand why the editors and writers of Marvel have never thought of an ongoing series for her, she exists since 1964.

The list is endless because there are many characters: Lorelei, Karnilla, Loki, Skurge, Thor, Sylvie Lushton, Masters of Evil, Avengers, Valkyrie, Hela, Odin, Sif ...

And I still think about what I said before, I need to see that she is still a relevant character, I do not want her to be forgotten and less continue to be treated so badly.

art by David Lima

art by David Lima
    Absolutely spectacular and stunning.