Page 101 of 208 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3117

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    A question.

Someone could tell me if it can be chances that Lorelei may appear in Aaron´s Thor and even better if it continued and developed her relationship with Sigurd that what we have seen in the Loki´s book?

If that were so, maybe even see a wedding between Lorelei and Sigurd changing drastically the status quo of Amora the Enchantress (something more than the Illuminati thing) seeing that her younger sister has a much better life than her.
    I do not Known

Jason Aaron interview
    GN: What will Jane be confronting in the new arc? Last we saw her at the end of Thor, she said that being Thor was killing her, plus she's still fighting cancer. But is there going to be a larger threat or villain that she's going to encounter?

Aaron: Yeah, I mean, I think this image from Russell does a good job of summarizing everything. You see pale, sickly Jane Foster right there at the heart of it. So she's got her own very personal battle that she's fighting. That's a big part of it, especially the first issue of The Mighty Thor #1. It's kind of what life is like for Jane Foster.

So yeah, this was always the idea. This was always the story, even though we're really just now able to tell Jane's story. For eight issues, we played with the mystery of "Who is the new Thor?" So there was only so much I could do with her, only so far I could dive into her head. So now that changes dramatically for the first time. We get to do the book and deal with Thor having a secret identity. It's really the first time I've gotten to write something like that. So that part has been really fun. Kind of the most refreshing part of this whole volume is bringing a different take on Thor. It kind of gets back to that original Lee/Kirby dynamic, when you had crippled doctor Donald Blake who would secretly transform into Thor. It's cool to write something like that. Jane's life is a big part of this new volume, and her struggle with cancer will continue to be a huge part of that as well. So we dive right into that in issue #1.

But then in terms of the bigger battle, in terms of what she's facing throughout the Ten Realms, everything I've been doing on Thor for a couple years now has been building and growing. It kind of started with Malekith, and we've seen him make allies along the way. So the seeds of war have been planted and continue to grow and spread. So this new volume, it's the All-New, All-Different Marvel Universe. We're jumping ahead eight months. So now Malekith's plan has moved forward in a big way. Things have changed dramatically throughout the Ten Realms and have also changed in a huge way in Asgard. So the fallout of all that is what Thor is having to deal with.

Like I said, a lot of the villains we've been seeing in the previous volumes of Thor, and we'll also add some new ones to the mix. So in this image, you see the Enchantress, you see Hela, who we hadn't seen in awhile. So they'll be a big part of what's going on. You'll also get Hercules, who we haven't seen cross paths with Thor in quite awhile -- and he certainly hasn't crossed paths with a Thor like this. So there's a lot of teases in here of not all stuff we'll get to right away in issue #1, but they each represent big stories to come.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/...gatefold-cover

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Thanks for replying but honestly, in the case of the Enchantress, it is very doubtful, unless Aaron decides to ignore everything from the Illuminati series.

So remembering this, I wondered if it could get to have chances of seeing Lorelei, her younger sister, instead of Amora the Enchantress, because using the third option (Sylvie Lushton) can be meaningless unless you want to explain something more of the people of Broxton and resolve the plot of why Loki chose a young girl from this town while the Asgardians were still there, besides that Amora and Sylvie are characters with opposing personalities and different stories, even, being called both the Enchantress, plus in the case of Lorelei it could develop better and advance her relationship with Sigurd because Ewing focused on Verity Willis more than Lorelei and that started a relationship with a hero of Asgard who also accompanied her on her daily routines and new amusements.

new pic

Fantastic Pic
    New

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Fantastic Pic
    New
    Hard to say, probably a repost from the old board.

BANNED

It is indeed a fantastic pic juan678 THANKS!!!

New pic

new pic

New

Yes it´s new. So curious to see it.

Read today 1602 Witch Hunter Angela 4, still good but I´m not sure what to say about the ending of the series, considering that basically The Enchantress only had appeared there in the whole Secret Wars tie-ins (not saying anything about what maybe it would be just a cameo on A-Force last issue when it is published) it was a very good antagonist to the Witch Hunter Angela and the story was really nice with that tone.

new pic

3 new pics (1 Amora, 2 Lorelei (second one better than first one))

Another new Lorelei pic

New Amora pic