Page 109 of 208 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3117
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Just saying that many characters that are much bigger characters than she have gotten several different looks over the years so just thought that Amora should get a new look every now and then as well, leaving the old classic look as always being there to fall back on when needed, maybe have her show up and operate outside of the whole Asgard world and such, and not as a villain or close to it.
    That, she has been taking over the years but have always been basically variations of the same costume with some differences.

That last thing you say is something that I would like to see but I'm not sure what kind of role would fit her better, maybe something like a detective/investigator or something similar but without losing her seduction skills and seeing other qualities she also has, I'm still having in the thought Sylvie Lushton and also an alliance/friendship like Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn from DC between Amora and Morgan Le Fay, also seeing more from her loss of his beloved partner Skurge the Executioner.

Anyway, Amora has always been between two sides, it varies a little on the situation, she crosses either of them, but the reality is that she can be a good person when she wants and she has the qualities for doing it, her past has never been revealed and it's time that in one way or another is revealed and also why her own little sister prefers to stay away from her and live her own life.

The thing about the Illuminati book, every time I try to see it from different perspectives and try to like it, it smells getting worse and I fear that Amora the Enchantress barely is going to have some role in that series because before that happens or when it is about to happen, the series will be canceled quickly, left everything in the air and when we see her next appearance will be as if nothing had happened.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 12-04-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Wow

Amazing pic, loved it a lot, Christmas day is about to arrive very soon.

amora amazing in Preview superhero squad 2010 (1) of 2

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    amora amazing in Preview superhero squad 2010 (1) of 2
    Thank You, again juan678, another lovely addition.

Amora in Classic Preview

Amora in Classic Preview
    I like it a lot, really she was funny and adorable there.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    That, she has been taking over the years but have always been basically variations of the same costume with some differences.

That last thing you say is something that I would like to see but I'm not sure what kind of role would fit her better, maybe something like a detective/investigator or something similar but without losing her seduction skills and seeing other qualities she also has, I'm still having in the thought Sylvie Lushton and also an alliance/friendship like Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn from DC between Amora and Morgan Le Fay, also seeing more from her loss of his beloved partner Skurge the Executioner.

Anyway, Amora has always been between two sides, it varies a little on the situation, she crosses either of them, but the reality is that she can be a good person when she wants and she has the qualities for doing it, her past has never been revealed and it's time that in one way or another is revealed and also why her own little sister prefers to stay away from her and live her own life.

The thing about the Illuminati book, every time I try to see it from different perspectives and try to like it, it smells getting worse and I fear that Amora the Enchantress barely is going to have some role in that series because before that happens or when it is about to happen, the series will be canceled quickly, left everything in the air and when we see her next appearance will be as if nothing had happened.
    To me she seems to more be the one that is always manipulating people and such...maybe she should mess with someone and they do something very bad that she never meant for them to do and she feels responsible and so has to grow from that. As for an investigator, the problem with that would be that any confession or such that she got using her powers might not be able to be used in court, maybe her powers should be explored and go beyond her usual plan of attack. A new outfit with maybe something in black, not sure how good of a physical fighter she is...perhaps she'd need to learn a bit from someone and be bad at it at first...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    To me she seems to more be the one that is always manipulating people and such...maybe she should mess with someone and they do something very bad that she never meant for them to do and she feels responsible and so has to grow from that. As for an investigator, the problem with that would be that any confession or such that she got using her powers might not be able to be used in court, maybe her powers should be explored and go beyond her usual plan of attack. A new outfit with maybe something in black, not sure how good of a physical fighter she is...perhaps she'd need to learn a bit from someone and be bad at it at first...
    That's true but I would see it as if was her unknown mother who taught her such things then with the passage of time and after knowing various wizards and witches, Amora was developing her abilities day by day, about her father (which could be a forgotten hero of Asgard) she would inherit other things, that knowledge of her mother, Amora passes it to her sister Lorelei, and after some kind of traumatic circumstances between both sisters while they were together since childhood through adolescence would become what would separating them in a way more complex relationship than Thor and Loki and more because Lorelei´s confusing perspective, then Amora knew Karnilla that after an act of rebellion would end up expelling her from her kingdom and then Amora knew Skurge the Executioner just for protection and wanting more knowledge and power.

Depends, she would disguises herself without using any magical power or shapeshifting and changing her behaviour in a way no one knows she´s a real goddess/sorceress unless she finishes investigating something supernatural, in that case, things will change.

New outfit? Well, not sure I still don´t like what they have do with Emma Frost, she´s the White Queen, and black don´t do any favour to her and if this is possible, Black and Purple instead of living colours like Green and Yellow?.

She´s good at fighting but she isn´t Shang Chi, Black Widow or Captain America, normally she isn´t used to use her physical strength to fix things or fight, Amora is more peaceful and magic it is what she is better but she is able to wield a sword without any kind of problem.

Video Funny Scene

Video Funny Scene
    Loved it

The Enchantress bewitches Odin into marrying her Amora and Loki 1 of 2

They are all really funny.

Amazing addition juan678

What a pity I never played that game, my bad