Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    and the last.

I really like how the Magic from Amora's Hands Look, Increcible Glow of Power to Them!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Three pics for Today

First, an homage to the cover of Amora´s first appearance

Got to find a Masterworks copy of that to read it so this Image gains more meaning then it has already. But indeed that is a Very Stylistic and Nicely Done Artistic Level piece of Fanart indeed!

Love how Amora Stands above the Others Indeed! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

second, a nice Lorelei´s pic by Simonson.

Nice Sketch Indeed, Like the Fact Simonson used a nice Blue Marker to Sketch it, how they did the hair and face is indeed well done.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Three pics for Today

Ultimate Member

OHHH MYYY!!!! I wonder if we'll get any of that between Loki and Lorelei in his book? Or perhaps Loki has his eyes set on the lovely Ms. Verity?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    OHHH MYYY!!!! I wonder if we'll get any of that between Loki and Lorelei in his book? Or perhaps Loki has his eyes set on the lovely Ms. Verity?
    It´s something that I don´t know. I have the feeling that Lorelei´s role on Loki´s book will be more of Black Cat, hoping she shows eventually all of her true power if she has to fight the All-Mothers more than stealing things or infiltrate in some place (that it´s nice and it´s something that will differentiate her from her older sister).

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Nice Sketch Indeed, Like the Fact Simonson used a nice Blue Marker to Sketch it, how they did the hair and face is indeed well done.
    I like your comments analyzing the pics, very good.

I like your comments analyzing the pics, very good.
    I always like to give each sketch their due credit for what the artist does to make them as good as they are!

Also, to give credit the posters who post them for making nice selections, indeed if they do the work to share them then it is only right to give a nice explanation on why they are nice indeed, Thank You Charlie_1981. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I always like to give each sketch their due credit for what the artist does to make them as good as they are!

Also, to give credit the posters who post them for making nice selections, indeed if they do the work to share them then it is only right to give a nice explanation on why they are nice indeed, Thank You Charlie_1981. :-)
    Same here, and also agree with you, the truth is that if you make the effort, the reward is well deserved.

Three for Today

Lorelei (Melodi) and Thor (Sigurd Jarlson)

Amora and Lorelei

and the last

Three pics for today