Page 13 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

three pics for today

Another great cosplay

Amora and Loki

and the last, when Amora could have decided to marry Heimdall.

Ultimate Member

That's hilarious. "Have you seen how ridiculously hot I am? Any guy would jump at the chance to bang me."

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That's hilarious. "Have you seen how ridiculously hot I am? Any guy would jump at the chance to bang me."
    I Agree.

It seems that the Enchantress will appear on this saga (according to Tom Brevoort in his Tumblr) that barely I have just seen, AXIS.

I donīt know what to think, since the current trend is that every appearance of her is worse than the previous one, if things change, I will feel satisfied but I donīt trust on it when it seems like an Acts of Vengeance 2 and seeing that Rememder (that seems to love killing off characters) will write it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    It seems that the Enchantress will appear on this saga (according to Tom Brevoort in his Tumblr) that barely I have just seen, AXIS.

I donīt know what to think, since the current trend is that every appearance of her is worse than the previous one, if things change, I will feel satisfied but I donīt trust on it when it seems like an Acts of Vengeance 2 and seeing that Rememder (that seems to love killing off characters) will write it.
    Considering who all shown to already be involved and assuming heroes as well I would assume her role is rather minor one. That does not mean it would necessarily be bad mind you.

Anyways all we can do is (to quote Tom Brevoort): Wait and see. Which is also only answer we would get even if asked about it so just take it easy and keep eye on interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    Considering who all shown to already be involved and assuming heroes as well I would assume her role is rather minor one. That does not mean it would necessarily be bad mind you.

Anyways all we can do is (to quote Tom Brevoort): Wait and see. Which is also only answer we would get even if asked about it so just take it easy and keep eye on interviews.
    Well, considering how things are, maybe wait and see itīs the best thing to do but clearly I have little faith, at least the Acts of Vengeance tie-in from Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme some years ago and the pics that CJSTRIKER posted some days ago make that was nice her appearance there.

Hoping things are good and not forced, forcing things never was good.

Three pics for Today

When Amoraīs Love Spell works on her younger sister. Amora uses it as vengeance for not helping Asgardians against Surtur believing that the love for Loki had emotionally destroyed Lorelei gradually.

and the last.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Three pics for today

Now that is a Lovely Pose Indeed! I like the Confident and Sassy Look on Amora's Face, it says"You Know I am That Good and Beatiful!" ;-)

The Pose is All Hers and help her Greatly to Own the Card Image, I buy this Card right away cause she looks so Great Here indeed! How her hair is and her twirling it is lovely, shows she can do multiple things at once and has great balance, Epic and Confident Women Indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

and the last.

Another Nice Classic Penciled Drawing, Love Those Indeed!

The Mystic Wind in-back of Amora is a Great Unique Touch that works for her Very Well. It is entrancing indeed! ;-)

Amora Looks Nice indeed, I enjoyed how her hair is flowing with the Wind in the back, good attention to detail. Also Her pose is all her's, Love it when the artist give Amora a Strong, Confident, Womanly and Powerful Poses indeed, adds to who she is IMO!

Her hands are nice a well, makes you wonder what Spells she will cast next. ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Another nice cosplay

Unique and different place to do a Cosplay Photo indeed!

I think I have seen this ladies Amora before, she indeed does a good job and this image is no differnt, well done and unique one-of-a-kind location is a Win for her hard work indeed! =)

In the end she gets Amora's Look down right, she does Amora justice indeed!