Page 196 of 208 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3117
    BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Geof Isherwood!!!

Thor #495
    "In Mortal Guise"
    Thor and Amora decide to spend a night out on the town and wake up in Central Park as mortals, all their magic seemingly gone.
    They head back to Amora's apartment to find it completely empty, and her servants gone.

They are no longer under Amora's spell and took everything for their years of enslavement.

The building manager of THE ASH thinks Thor and Amora are Vision and the Scarlet Witch.

Script by William Messner-Loebs, art by Geof Isherwood http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....eof_isherwood/

By Anthony Helmer

Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    New Video Tribute Lorelei 2017

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I miss her presence in the Marvel Cinematic Universe[
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Me too, so sad it was just one episode (2 if you think about the end of previous episode of Agents of Shield) then nothing more
    I'd love to see her show up in the current season 5 of AOS in deep space.
    I'm thinking Lorelei could show up in AOS with the explanation that she abandened her fellow Asgardian citizens aboard the Grandmaster's vessel when they were intercepted by Thanos' Sanctuary II spacecraft in this year's MCU movie Thor: Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    By Anthony Helmer

An interesting change with the black/gray, but would perhaps look better made green. The gloves could be green with yellow cirles which would match her boots. Enchantress likes symmetry.

art by nickjustin

In Amora adventures in Avengers Academy Hell Queen Angela

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I'm still quite depressed by the last thing I said in this thread almost a month ago, I still have that thought and I would like to find a way to get rid of it, really my greatest wish is to be able to forget and enjoy what I read and the character begun to have a good representation, and I'm specifically talking about the comics that is what interests me, the MCU does not interest me anything and every day that goes by bores me more and I find it difficult to enjoy a Marvel movie although it may be fun but not as good as could be it.

I thank those who enter the thread to contribute things these days; I like to see that in a certain way, although they are very few, someone remembers and values the character. I hope that people understand my position on this, but I really feel exhausted to try hard so that when the news arrives or the comics appear, there is never anything related to her and when there is, I would like it to be something good and not a disaster that leaves the character in a place that does not correspond to her and that has nothing to do with improving it, rather, leaving her behind and marginalizing her. I know that is a rotating thing that comes cyclical every time but in the case of the Enchantress seems to be a thing from 10 years ago more or less.

The new drawings from the first one to the last one since one month ago, I like them, they are great and beautiful (I have no personal favourite) and the new event in Avengers Academy game seems interesting, although the cosplay that posted juan678, is not Amora the Enchantress but Sylvie Lushton and I think it is the best cosplay I've seen of her and is very near and comes very accurately to the character of the comics.

I actually see Amora the enchantress on comics like that, clearly something has to change on Amora’s life because the next path it would be her death, a sad death no one could cry for.

Who Amora really has, who may love and respect her for being who she is, stop being a complete loner and be her friend?

-Skurge the Executioner is dead, she still misses him.
    -In Loki, she cannot trust, Loki always has his own agenda.
    -Her younger sister Lorelei (only family known) hates her and prefers to stay far away from her and be with her handsome boyfriend Sigurd.
    -Thor rejects all of her advances and he still donīt understand her even if she tried.
    -Lady Sif and the Valkyrie would have no problem on cutting off Amora's head or piercing her heart with their swords and they would do so willingly.
    -Odin always exiled her from Asgard more than he did with Thor and Loki

Amora only can have as an option right now, the young Sylvie Lushton, (Enchantress II) who can help her to find ways to redeeming herself even if Amora sent her to a very much unknown place, there would be no acrimony along them because Sylvie is a good girl and can forgive her, even she can learns some new tricks.

I donīt know what people think but this is actually my vision of her and she is a character who deserves better.

Normally this type of things related to the Avengers Academy mobile game, are usually posted by juan678, but as he has not done, I already do it.

I hope that soon someone will show a bit of interest, especially the Marvel people who write the comics because I feel defeated and sad because of the treatment she has recently, no one seems to love her.

I hope that soon someone will show a bit of interest, especially the Marvel people who write the comics because I feel defeated and sad because of the treatment she has recently, no one seems to love her.

amazing
    in video recopilation moment 5,15-5,35

repost maybe amora profile

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    repost maybe amora profile
    Can anyone recognize where this illustraion of Amora is from?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can anyone recognize where this illustraion of Amora is from?
    Jurgens/Immonem run.

Drawn by Stuart Immonem

Not sure what issue.

Jurgens/Immonem run.

Drawn by Stuart Immonem

Not sure what issue.
    Thank you .